SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Chick Fil A.... No more bagels
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Chick Fil A.... No more bagels Login/Join 
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
Bitch, bitch, bitch.

I love this place Big Grin

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
This is the designated area to whine, bitch, and rant. Wink

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30546 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
Damn. While I'm usually not a bagel fan, I did enjoy their bagels.

Posts: 13047 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIGforum Official
Eye Doc
Picture of bcereuss
posted Hide Post
From am email from Chik-fil-A:

“We're spicing up our menu

Starting April 26, we're launching the new Spicy Chick‑n‑Strips™ entree and Spicy Chick‑n‑Strips™ Biscuit in Chicago, IL area and Tampa, FL (includes St. Petersburg, Sarasota, and Bradenton) area restaurants. In order to make room for these new menu items, we're saying farewell to some of our menu offerings, as well as consolidating select product sizes.”

“A fond farewell

We want to continue providing you the quality food and service you've come to expect, so we've had to make some hard choices about what we continue to offer. Here are the items leaving our menu on April 26:

Breakfast items with the Sunflower Multigrain Bagel

Decaf Coffee

Original Chick‑fil‑A Chick‑n‑Strips® entree

Grilled Cool Wrap® entree

Side Salad”

Posts: 2927 | Location: (Occupied) Northern Minnesota | Registered: June 24, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I haven't been to a Chick Fil A since I saw the owner do that little stunt of kissing the feet of some black guy awhile back.

Posts: 5731 | Location: Chicago | Registered: August 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Perception
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HRK:
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
quote:
From the Chick-Fil-A website:

sunflower multigrain bagel
Huh? Sunflower multigrain? Might be some sort of bread product, but it sure as hell isn't a bagel!

Youse bagel guys is worst than those no bean chili guys Big Grin

Yeah, but no less correct!

"The people hate the lizards and the lizards rule the people."
"Odd," said Arthur, "I thought you said it was a democracy."
"I did," said Ford, "it is."
"So," said Arthur, hoping he wasn't sounding ridiculously obtuse, "why don't the people get rid of the lizards?"
"It honestly doesn't occur to them. They've all got the vote, so they all pretty much assume that the government they've voted in more or less approximates the government they want."
"You mean they actually vote for the lizards."
"Oh yes," said Ford with a shrug, "of course."
"But," said Arthur, going for the big one again, "why?"
"Because if they didn't vote for a lizard, then the wrong lizard might get in."

Posts: 3509 | Location: Two blocks from the Center of the Universe | Registered: December 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jhe888:
They never had bagels at Chick-Fil-A. They had round bread.

Smile
The skeptic aspect of “Little ray of sunshine” emerges.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8856 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pipe Smoker:
quote:
Originally posted by jhe888:
They never had bagels at Chick-Fil-A. They had round bread.

Smile
The skeptic aspect of “Little ray of sunshine” emerges.

I never lived in NYC, but once, we lived close enough that I learned what a bagel actually is. They don't have "sunflower multigrain," among other things.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53118 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have eaten in Chick Fil A four to five times but never the drive-thru. It's OK but can't compare to a really good burger. To me, most of its appeal is the courteous staff inside, so why are there 25 cars in the drive-thru at 3 in the afternoon? Around here, they seem to be constantly re-designing the drive-thru to accommodate more cars. I don't get it. That many cars in line in mid-afternoon for a chicken sandwich?? Say, this isn't some massive money-laundering operation, is it?

Posts: 2559 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post