SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Whoever did this to David Hogg

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Whoever did this to David Hogg Login/Join 
posted
Needs to be strung up by the thumbs and beaten with a sack of doorknobs. Seems like some reprobate decided to SWAT the family. SWATTING Call in Broward County

No one, regardless of their politics ought to have this deadly game played on them.

Posts: 1854 | Location: Colorado | Registered: October 31, 2006Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Nope. Though i will laugh if he did it to himself

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Report This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
My first reaction is this...that it's a hoax or a anti-freedom fascist did it to elicit sympathy.

quote:
Originally posted by DSgrouse:
Nope. Though i will laugh if he did it to himself

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4330 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Report This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
Inside job to keep his shitty name in the headlines.
May he get hit by a bus today.

quote:
Needs to be strung up by the thumbs and beaten with a sack of doorknobs.

I'd settle for a light chewing out while stifling giggles.

Posts: 10827 | Registered: January 04, 2009Report This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Has to be fake, no Broward County Sheriff would enter the properly that quickly....

Posts: 23243 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Report This Post
Get on the fifty!
Picture of Andyb
posted Hide Post
Color me not sympathetic

"Pickin' stones and pullin' teats is a hard way to make a living. But, sure as God's got sandals, it beats fightin' dudes with treasure trails."

"We've been tricked, we've been backstabbed, and we've been quite possibly, bamboozled."

Posts: 3585 | Location: OK | Registered: November 07, 2008Report This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Little info on Dresden’s source:

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/raw-story/

Posts: 26852 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Report This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
Clickbait title Roll Eyes

Posts: 13735 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Report This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Whoever started this thread

Apparently has not heard of the prohibition on clickbait thread titles.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Report This Post
posted Hide Post
If it really happened, maybe he did it to himself. Maybe he was not getting enough attention.
I guess we may never know?

NRA Life Endowment member
Tri-State Gun collectors Life Member

Posts: 2794 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2014Report This Post