SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    8 year old girls and sleepovers
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

8 year old girls and sleepovers Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Something like" Parenting tips for Eight Year Old girls." That should be neutral enough.

Posts: 17176 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GWbiker:
More than a few, wearing sheer nightees would pop into the garage to watch me work.

Well which would *you* rather do, talk to a bunch of 15-year-olds - or help some guy you never met work on an engine?

===
I would like to apologize to anyone I have *not* offended. Please be patient. I will get to you shortly.

Posts: 2064 | Location: The Sticks in Wisconsin. | Registered: September 30, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by brecaidra:
My daughter had one friend who would do that, so as soon as she started it I would say, "Okay, go get in the car."
My kids didn't whine, so I was not about to listen to other kids do it.
Yeah that was always a “Return to Owner” deal. Only did it twice, but it has the desired effect.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
Well, they are 8.

But after the second round, I'd have called Mommy to come get her.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53118 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Big Stack
posted Hide Post
I knew there's a reason I never had kids.

Posts: 21240 | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sleep-over and slumber party are two of the biggest oxymorons out there. No one ever sleeps! Just remember - with age, it will only get.... Oh, never mind!

Posts: 463 | Location: suwanee, ga | Registered: January 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sgalczyn
posted Hide Post
Raised three sons......thank you God.

"No matter where you go - there you are"

Posts: 4561 | Location: Eastern PA-Berks/Lehigh Valley | Registered: January 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post