SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Liberal, foaming at the mouth, anti-cop idiots...that happen to be family.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Liberal, foaming at the mouth, anti-cop idiots...that happen to be family. Login/Join 
Do No Harm,
Do Know Harm
posted
I've got a brother that's 18 or 19. Liberal as hell, ignorant as hell, black lives matter bumper sticker on his car, his mama still does his laundry and cooks his food. Few of my friends, surprisingly to include my ex-wife, recently told me to check his Facebook page which I have chosen not to follow.

He's posting some garbage about officers should put their selves in more danger instead of shooting to kill. Crap like that all the time.

Hopefully he will grow out of it, but it is really aggravating to have to deal with people like that. I have tried to get him to do a ride-along to open his eyes, but he always has an excuse.

Take a look if you'd like (not sure if its public). If you feel like educating him, do that too LOL

https://m.facebook.com/story.p...3&id=100000473252356

Knowing what one is talking about is widely admired but not strictly required here.

Although sometimes distracting, there is often a certain entertainment value to this easy standard.
-JALLEN

"All I need is a WAR ON DRUGS reference and I got myself a police thread BINGO." -jljones

Posts: 11444 | Location: NC | Registered: August 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
Wait...aren't you in law enforcement? I bet you two get along swimmingly. Sucks that you have to deal with his ignorant behavior.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18018 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do No Harm,
Do Know Harm
posted Hide Post
Yep. Funny thing is, after I commented I immediately got a message from one of my other brother's telling me that they all know he's a fucking moron, and they are sorry that he says stuff like that. They have my back.

Knowing what one is talking about is widely admired but not strictly required here.

Although sometimes distracting, there is often a certain entertainment value to this easy standard.
-JALLEN

"All I need is a WAR ON DRUGS reference and I got myself a police thread BINGO." -jljones

Posts: 11444 | Location: NC | Registered: August 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Fuck him. You can't fix stupid and arguing with morons is a waste of time.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
As soon as i saw that i was waiting on your what's your deal post. I have pretty much written off that part of the family

Posts: 663 | Registered: August 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You actually CAN fix stupid, with the right tools. I find a beavertail sap, applied liberally, works wonders.

Yeah, I know, I can't do that anymore. But once upon a time....

Posts: 17121 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Perfection is impossible,
Trying is not…
posted Hide Post
Facebook link no longer good. He take it down?

"Isn't it weird that in AMERICA, our flag & our culture offend so many people - but our benefits do not"

Posts: 516 | Location: OKC | Registered: October 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
Until he's independent, living on his own, cooking, cleaning and holding a job making a living, he doesn't get an opinion. Mama's boys are only allowed to sit quietly and respond when only when prompted when other people talk first.

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12683 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The success of a solution usually depends upon your point of view
posted Hide Post
Troll the little shit. Watch his family pile on.

“We truly live in a wondrous age of stupid.” - 83v45magna

"I think it's important that people understand free speech doesn't mean free from consequences societally or politically or culturally."
-Pranjit Kalita, founder and CIO of Birkoa Capital Management

Posts: 3839 | Location: Jacksonville, FL | Registered: September 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lakeray:
Facebook link no longer good. He take it down?

that didn't take long. LOL

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12305 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Lots of Liberals are young and ignorant of real life truths.

I worked with a guy who was going to college part time to be a teacher. We debated politics and life in general. I could give him tons of evidence to prove a point and he would still not see the light. Finally, I told him one day he might GROW up and become an adult and then he would understand life.

I quit arguing with him.
He quit and I did not see him for about 5 years.
He called me one day, said he needed to talk to me. He was selling insurance and wanted to try his line on me, whether I bought or not.

He also told me he had completely changed his political opinions, he had grown up.
He really had changed, he said that he tried it s a liberal teacher and found out that lots of parents could care less what kind of education their kids got and so could the school he worked for. The NEA was no help either and he could not take it anymore.

NRA Life Endowment member
Tri-State Gun collectors Life Member

Posts: 2794 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I can relate.
During my introductory meeting with the Chief of Police, the man said:
"We are going to assign you down south, so you wont have to arrest any of your family".
Thanks, Chief!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16004 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of chansen92
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chongosuerte:
I've got a brother that's 18 or 19. Liberal as hell, ignorant as hell, black lives matter bumper sticker on his car, his mama still does his laundry and cooks his food. Few of my friends, surprisingly to include my ex-wife, recently told me to check his Facebook page which I have chosen not to follow.

He's posting some garbage about officers should put their selves in more danger instead of shooting to kill. Crap like that all the time.

Hopefully he will grow out of it, but it is really aggravating to have to deal with people like that. I have tried to get him to do a ride-along to open his eyes, but he always has an excuse.

Take a look if you'd like (not sure if its public). If you feel like educating him, do that too LOL

https://m.facebook.com/story.p...3&id=100000473252356
He probably is taught that kind of crap in school by some radicalized teachers and thinks what ever is posted on Facebook is pure Cospel.

Posts: 1622 | Location: owosso,Mi. USA | Registered: August 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
Take his ignorant ass on a night time ride along

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23098 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Uppity Helot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RHINOWSO:
Fuck him. You can't fix stupid and arguing with morons is a waste of time.

I recommed this approach. I try like hell to adhere to that philosophy when visiting liberal relatives.

Posts: 3128 | Location: Manheim, PA | Registered: September 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
It's your house, I would say to him until you become a self sustaining man, and have some respect for what I do, and stop supporting domestic terrorists you are not welcome in my home.

Then show him to the door.

Posts: 2765 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
Tell him anyone who doesn't know how to spell "Lies" correctly and keeps putting a "v" in there needs to go back to school for recent history classes (and spelling).

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

Only in an insane world are the sane considered insane.

The memories of a man in his old age
Are the deeds of a man in his prime

Posts: 14020 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Needs a check up
from the neck up
Picture of Timdogg6
posted Hide Post
Link is down.
Sounds like my 42 year old brother.
Hard to talk to him about much these days, it really is too bad.

The entire reason for the Second Amendment is not for hunting, it’s not for target shooting … it’s there so that you and I can protect our homes and our children and and our families and our lives. And it’s also there as fundamental check on government tyranny. Sen Ted Cruz

Posts: 5130 | Location: Boca Raton, FL The Gunshine State | Registered: July 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
When you fall, I will be there to catch you -With love, the floor
posted Hide Post
Might not be down but not accessible to anyone not on his "friends" list.

Richard Scalzo
Epping, NH

http://www.bigeastakitarescue.net

Posts: 5803 | Location: Epping, NH | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Take him for a ride late at night and around 2am dump his ass in the baddest part of town, you know, the place where "Whitey don't go".

That should make him grow up fast.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post