SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Lift the toilet seat when you take a leak for christs sake
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Lift the toilet seat when you take a leak for christs sake Login/Join 
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted
Seriously, how fricking lazy do you have to be in order to not lift the toilet seat in a restroom, be it home, office, public restroom you fucking shit eating phobic ass wipe of a douchbag lazy self centered dick eating cocksucker!

If you are such a fucking pussy that you're scared of catching Hep3, the clap, or maybe you'll turn fucking gay because you touched a toilet seat with your fingers then use your shoe dumbass.

Twice this weekend needed to take a crap and both times piss all over the seat, and not at the corner Sunoco where Mullet Joe works, nice places, otherwise clean upscale places.

As for the shit at home, well, yeah that's the plan, sometimes though, that just isn't possible....

cause shit happens...

Posts: 23244 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ride the lightning
Picture of Killer Instincts
posted Hide Post
A thousand times this. Seriously, fuck inconsiderate asswipes in all walks of life - but particularly ones who do this. I already don't want to be dropping a deuce in a public restroom, thanks for making it infinitely worse, assholes.

I'm a little bit of a clean freak, not a fan of touching the toilet seats in public place... so I use my boot, because I'm not an idiot.

Solid rant.

Posts: 2167 | Location: Underway | Registered: March 17, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
Agreed.

However, some commercial toilets are such vigorous flushers that they splash a few drips on the seat. In other words, the drips may be toilet juice not pure urine.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23102 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I experienced a 1st, some dirty sob not only pissed on the seat, the jagoff also pissed on the 2 rolls of toilet paper. I saw the mess before I dropped trou. Next stall over was ok.

What the hell is wrong with people?

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici
Picture of ChuckFinley
posted Hide Post

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." -- C.S. Lewis

Posts: 5643 | Location: District 12 | Registered: June 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by recoatlift:
I experienced a 1st, some dirty sob not only pissed on the seat, the jagoff also pissed on the 2 rolls of toilet paper. I saw the mess before I dropped trou. Next stall over was ok.

What the hell is wrong with people?

Talk with someone who cleans the Womens Rest room.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Perception
posted Hide Post
Sorry, I was just rinsing it off for you.

"The people hate the lizards and the lizards rule the people."
"Odd," said Arthur, "I thought you said it was a democracy."
"I did," said Ford, "it is."
"So," said Arthur, hoping he wasn't sounding ridiculously obtuse, "why don't the people get rid of the lizards?"
"It honestly doesn't occur to them. They've all got the vote, so they all pretty much assume that the government they've voted in more or less approximates the government they want."
"You mean they actually vote for the lizards."
"Oh yes," said Ford with a shrug, "of course."
"But," said Arthur, going for the big one again, "why?"
"Because if they didn't vote for a lizard, then the wrong lizard might get in."

Posts: 3509 | Location: Two blocks from the Center of the Universe | Registered: December 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
Note to self, do not use toilet after a deaf person unless you're a good helicopter pilot.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

Only in an insane world are the sane considered insane.

The memories of a man in his old age
Are the deeds of a man in his prime

Posts: 14020 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
https://youtu.be/8buEeCkvVg0

Posts: 307 | Registered: July 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
Courtesy flushes are another point of contention. Why oh why do you want to foul the entire bathroom with your shit stench when you could flush it down the commode while you continue to lay your hazardous waste into the porcelain. I will never understand it.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12569 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tatortodd:
Agreed.

However, some commercial toilets are such vigorous flushers that they splash a few drips on the seat. In other words, the drips may be toilet juice not pure urine.

"Toilet juice"...that is so stolen Big Grin Eek Big Grin

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10580 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't burn
the day away
posted Hide Post
My daughter plays lacrosse, 7-8th grade and when we go to tournaments and games I'm amazed at the state of the porta Potties. The seats are pissed all over, it has to be men who just be the fathers of other players. honestly WTF?

Posts: 2074 | Location: Worcester County, MA  | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Doubtful...
Picture of TomS
posted Hide Post
Yes dear. Sorry dear.

Best regards,

Tom

I have no comment at this time.

Posts: 3108 | Location: Coker Creek,TN | Registered: April 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ruger357
posted Hide Post
Instead of me touching the nasty thing, you could just wipe it off since it doesn't seem to be a big deal to you.

-----------------------------------------

Roll Tide!

Glock Certified Armorer
NRA Certified Firearms Instructor

Posts: 7935 | Location: Hoover, AL | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
I try to keep a small bottle of hand sanitizer in the car. Public toilet seats always get a hefty squirt and TP wipe. Too many nasty peeps.

Posts: 17871 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never Go
Full Retard
Picture of MitchbSC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by liner:
My daughter plays lacrosse, 7-8th grade and when we go to tournaments and games I'm amazed at the state of the porta Potties. The seats are pissed all over, it has to be men who just be the fathers of other players. honestly WTF?

I wouldn't assume that.

They don't think it be like it is, but it do.

Posts: 4797 | Location: SC | Registered: January 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sigcrazy7
posted Hide Post
quote:

No not likely. Most men will use the pisser off to the side. The toilet seat spray down is likely the other player's mothers hovering over the seat laying a spray like a DC3 hosing down a forest fire.

Demand not that events should happen as you wish; but wish them to happen as they do happen, and you will go on well. -Epictetus

Posts: 8202 | Location: Utah | Registered: December 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't burn
the day away
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigcrazy7:
quote:

No not likely. Most men will use the pisser off to the side. The toilet seat spray down is likely the other player's mothers hovering over the seat laying a spray like a DC3 hosing down a forest fire.

Omg that's funny.

Posts: 2074 | Location: Worcester County, MA  | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I run trains!
Picture of SigM4
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Killer Instincts:
I already don't want to be dropping a deuce in a public restroom...

Maybe I'm a voyeur but I like nothing more than a good public deuce.

Success always occurs in private, and failure in full view.

Complacency sucks…

Posts: 5423 | Location: Wichita, KS (for now)…always a Texan… | Registered: April 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigcrazy7:
quote:

+1

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post