SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Lift the toilet seat when you take a leak for christs sake
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Lift the toilet seat when you take a leak for christs sake Login/Join 
Diversified Hobbyist
Picture of Steve 22X
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Prefontaine:
Courtesy flushes are another point of contention. Why oh why do you want to foul the entire bathroom with your shit stench when you could flush it down the commode while you continue to lay your hazardous waste into the porcelain. I will never understand it.

Problem is when one of those courtesy flushers suddenly yells out "Man Overboard".
Quotes added because this actually happened.

-----------------------------------
Regards, Steve
The anticipation is often greater than the actual reward

Posts: 2463 | Location: Wylie, Texas | Registered: November 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Steve 22X:
quote:
Originally posted by Prefontaine:
Courtesy flushes are another point of contention. Why oh why do you want to foul the entire bathroom with your shit stench when you could flush it down the commode while you continue to lay your hazardous waste into the porcelain. I will never understand it.

Problem is when one of those courtesy flushers suddenly yells out "Man Overboard".
Quotes added because this actually happened.

And then you get back to the industrial power shitters - "commercial toilets are such vigorous flushers that they splash a few drips on the seat. In other words, the drips may be toilet juice not pure urine.", so then you get toilet juice on your rear end, which still dumping...

So just deal with the stench brother.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shit don't
mean shit
posted Hide Post
Back in 1987 my first job was at a Dunkin Donuts in NJ. Someone went into the mens room and proceeded to wipe shit all over the walls. It was probably the nastiest thing I have ever seen. I mean, who does something like that? I was instructed to clean it all up. I usually do what I am told, but I told them in no uncertain terms I was not going to clean that up. They could fire me if they wanted to.

The owner had to clean it up as everyone else refused. Fucking gross some people.

Posts: 5734 | Location: 7400 feet in Conifer CO | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stop Talking, Start Doing
posted Hide Post
Excellent bitch! 4 1/2 stars.

Posts: 5070 | Location: The (R)ight side of Washington State | Registered: August 31, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
This comes to mind...

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
As Rita Rudner once said, the problem with men and toilets is that they are not real specific . The ones that get me are the non-flushers. How busy can you be that you can't push a handle after zipping up ?

Posts: 2559 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sourdough44
posted Hide Post
I like to pee off the front porch, day or night.

My sister says I should modify that behavior, hasn't happened yet.

Posts: 6132 | Location: WI | Registered: February 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
When I was a very young man, I worked in a succession of Interstate gas stations. Part of my job was to keep the bathrooms clean. This is where I learned that women were by far nastier day in and day out than men.
I still do not understand the why of it, but it is a known fact that otherwise respectable looking women for some reason like to be nasty in other's bathrooms.

Posts: 403 | Registered: November 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
4-H Shooting
Sports Instructor
Picture of Zecpull
posted Hide Post
And I Make sure I leave it up when I go into a Neutral Gender bathroom.. LOL..

'The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but
> because he loves what is behind him.' G. K. Chesterton

NRA Endowment Life member
NRA Pistol instructor...and Range Safety instructor
Women On Target Instructor.

Posts: 9071 | Location: Wooster,Ohio | Registered: May 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I run trains!
Picture of SigM4
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Zecpull:
And I Make sure I leave it up when I go into a Neutral Gender bathroom.. LOL..

Nice. Wouldn't want to assume the gender identity of the next Ze to come through.

Success always occurs in private, and failure in full view.

Complacency sucks…

Posts: 5423 | Location: Wichita, KS (for now)…always a Texan… | Registered: April 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sourdough44:
I like to pee off the front porch, day or night.

My sister says I should modify that behavior, hasn't happened yet.

At least you should move out to the country.

Posts: 26852 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Let's be careful
out there
posted Hide Post
Read this on a toilet stall wall:
Be like Dad, and not like Sis,
Raise the lid before you piss.

Posts: 7333 | Location: NW OHIO | Registered: May 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
CAPT Obvious
Picture of Spiff_P239
posted Hide Post
Huge pet peeve for me as well. Like others have said, use your damn foot to lift the seat. There's no excuse to be a damn slob.

Posts: 3518 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
First off all, I put public dumping on my "to do" list right up there with un-sedated tooth extractions, bareback bargain day at the budget brothel, and watching the "Twilight" marathon with my wife, her sister, and their mother. In other words, nope - I aint a gonna doo it.

As to the concern, here is a novel idea...

Treat every encounter as target practice and an opportunity to practice breath control, sight alignment, sight picture, and hitting the bullseye.

The acronym is "B.R.A.S.S" - Breathe, Relax, Aim, Stop, Squirt.

Aim small, miss small.

quote:
Originally posted by SigM4:

Maybe I'm a voyeur but I like nothing more than a good public deuce.

Umm.... I don't think that word means what you think it means....

Being a voyeur in a men's room is all about what you watch, not about what you doo.

But hey, who am I to judge (ya freak!)....

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10920 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ken226
posted Hide Post
I'm with ya bro, can definitely empathize.

Some of the gnarlyest things I ever saw was in public restaurants bathrooms in Nogales and El Paso.

The first time i ever saw it was when the Taco Boy restaurant in Nogales tried an all you can eat chorizo bar for breakfast!!
It could have been a medical issue, but i suspect someone overindulged!

Blood red, greasy shit blasted explosively up the back of the pot, across the seat and up the wall about 10 inches. The whole bathroom smelled like a dead animal.

I saw it again at a truck stop mexican restaurant off I-10 in El Paso. A horrid, dried, high velocity splatter that looked like mud fired against concrete out of a canon. Someone overindulged, then waited till they couldn't possibly hold it any longer and shat blasted explosively up the back of the shitter and on the wall. There were chili seeds still stuck to the toilets tank.

Seriously, what kinda medical condition or birth defect results in someones asshole being mounted halfway up their back, and aimed rearward?

I couldn't possibly contort my body into a position allowing that, even if i did posses the powers of explosive projectile shitting.

Posts: 1563 | Location: WA | Registered: December 23, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post