SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    USPS hasn't delivered or picked up my mail...
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

USPS hasn't delivered or picked up my mail... Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
It's a business, not a service.

If I recall correctly the USPS is an acronym. They need to change their name to USPB. I am sure others would suggest other appropriate acronyms such as the German one, FUBAR.

Posts: 17177 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SevenPlusOne:
quote:
Originally posted by ulsterman:
I blame that on both management and the union. Management for even considering it and the union for letting them do it.

It's a business, not a service. If I told you all the in's and out's of what goes on during route inspections you'd understand why people "Go postal".

Sorry, no reason to "go postal". If people can't handle the pressure of the job, they need to move on to other employment.

Posts: 7011 | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SevenPlusOne:
quote:
I blame that on both management and the union. Management for even considering it and the union for letting them do it.

It's a business, not a service. If I told you all the in's and out's of what goes on during route inspections you'd understand why people "Go postal".

Posts: 7011 | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SevenPlusOne
posted Hide Post
quote:
Sorry, no reason to "go postal". If people can't handle the pressure of the job, they need to move on to other employment.

Most of them do, why do you think you get your mail at 8pm?

"Ninja kick the damn rabbit"

Posts: 4611 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: October 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post