SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Never explain cancelling appointments
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Never explain cancelling appointments Login/Join 
posted
Cancelled physical therapy today as my colon was acting up (IBS). They cancelled all upcoming appointments unless I either get tested for Covid or wait 10 days. When cancelling appts, never give detail. Any symptoms are Covid symptoms now

Posts: 1397 | Registered: November 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SiGagain
posted Hide Post
...did you tell them colon???...perhaps they heard covid???

Hope you feel better...

Bill

Fast is Fine...Accuracy is Final
*SiGARMS GSR Revolution STX
*SiG/Sauer*P220*P226*P228*P230*P245*SPC2009*P365

NRA Benefactor Life/LEAA Life Membership

Posts: 2410 | Location: ChicagoLand, USA | Registered: November 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
Just send them this...

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10920 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 911Boss:
Just send them this...

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="750" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/CKjaFG4YN6g" title="YouTube video player" width="1000"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

Now, you did it. I'm hooked on that video.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
When cancelling appts, never give detail.
"I need to cancel / reschedule my appointment. I just checked my calendar and I see that I have a conflict. I a scheduled to cut my toenails that day."

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30545 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Verbal diarrhea. People tend to spout way too much information. Think of it like an interview with the FBI. Yes, no, just the basics, enjoy the quiet periods.

In my line of work there is a whole chapter on events that require a written report. Some guys write books. I write two or three sentences, straight facts, thin on detail. No emotion or rationalization. I always figure if they need more they will ask. So far so good.

Posts: 7347 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SiGagain:

Hope you feel better...

Bill

There is a very fine line between the two. Big Grin

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SiGagain:

Hope you feel better...

Bill

Thanks,
Yes I expained colon and IBS. If you have symptoms which may be possibly related to Covid - which is about any symptom

posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by pedropcola:
Verbal diarrhea. People tend to spout way too much information.

I agree. A habit I have fallen into

Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Verbal diarrhea. People tend to spout way too much information. T

yep

Posts: 23244 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oldbill123:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by pedropcola:
Verbal diarrhea. People tend to spout way too much information.

I agree. A habit I have fallen into

What's even worse is that most people will get verbal diarrhea when lying. It's something I look for.

Posts: 10626 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: March 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of holdem
posted Hide Post
My son, who is in 3rd grade and 9 years old, told his teacher one day last fall that his stomach hurt and asked to go to the nurses office. The nurse called my wife and said he had to be picked up immediately and could only return to school after a 10 day quarantine period or a negative COVID test.

We picked him up from school and drove right to our local CentraCare. While waiting my son said he needed to use the restroom. Since we were in an unusual place, I had the misfortune of joining him in the restroom as he proceeded to empty the ENTIRE contents of his digestive tract and I tried to keep from choking on the fumes.

He walks back into the office and announces to his mother, "I feel sooooo much better."

We then had to have a talk with both kids, "At school, there is no longer any upset stomachs. There is only I have to use the restroom." Since they wanted to avoid the brain tickle, they understood.

Posts: 2280 | Location: Orlando | Registered: April 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post