SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Cold, Windy, Wet 'April' Weather And A 3 Year Old
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cold, Windy, Wet 'April' Weather And A 3 Year Old Login/Join 
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted
Good Lord, will it friggin' WARM UP already! Frown

It should be in the mid-high 60's around here during the day but is in the 30's and 40's, it's soggy everywhere and my 3 year old boy is not figuratively but LITERALLY bouncing off the walls of the house because he can't go to the park with Mommy or Daddy and run, run run and climb climb climb and burn all that energy off. It SUCKS.

His mom takes him to places where he can play inside like CFA, but those places are packed with kids in the same boat. We really need this shitty winter-without-end to finally END! Mad

Posts: 33776 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Striker in waiting
Picture of BurtonRW
posted Hide Post
Good Lord, when did he get to be three?

-Rob

I predict that there will be many suggestions and statements about the law made here, and some of them will be spectacularly wrong. - jhe888

A=A

Posts: 16268 | Location: Maryland, AA Co. | Registered: March 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BurtonRW:
Good Lord, when did he get to be three?

-Rob

Seriously! It's been a blur.

Posts: 33776 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post