SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    I'm male, old and white. You say I'm racist? I don't care anymore.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I'm male, old and white. You say I'm racist? I don't care anymore. Login/Join 
Picture of RichardC
posted
Well you can tell ev'ryone I'm a down disgrace
Drag my name all over the place.
I don't care anymore.
You can tell ev'rybody 'bout the state I'm in
You won't catch me crying 'cos I just can't win.
I don't care anymore I don't care anymore

I don't care what you say
I don't play the same games you play.

'Cos I've been talking to the people that you call your friends
And it seems to me there's a means to and end.
They don't care anymore.
And as for me I can sit here and bide my time
I got nothing to lose if I speak my mind.
Fuck you, Commie©
I don't care anymore I don't care no more

I don't care what you say
We never played by the same rules anyway.

Posts: 15841 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm with you there.
Old, White, Christian Male.
I have been called Racist by few , but friend by my very many Brothers from another Mother.

Posts: 363 | Registered: January 07, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
I'm male, old and white yellow. You say I'm racist? I don't give a fuck what you GDCs think..

Q

Posts: 26203 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm male, almost old, and sorta very light green.

Based on female relationships I don't think anyone could make the case that I am racist, or ethnist, or nationalist...

Posts: 4690 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
That's right and a word of advice, don't ask me why.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8310 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've been called a racist. I reprimanded officers who failed to come to work, on time, or failed to come to work. It was my job to monitor work habits.

Yeah, so you call me a racist, but I tell you to get your fucking ass to work, and leave the race card at home, or find your ass out on the street.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
That seems to be a bit of the uncomfortable truth, you really do get more "racist" the older you get. You go through life not wanting to think certain ways about things, but time and doses of reality start to work on you. You start to think those ideas you always felt were wrong, might not be completely wrong.

Posts: 21052 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
Been there for years.

I know how I treat people and why. Your perceptions have absolutely no effect on me.

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15181 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cas:
That seems to be a bit of the uncomfortable truth, you really do get more "racist" the older you get. You go through life not wanting to think certain ways about things, but time and doses of reality start to work on you. You start to think those ideas you always felt were wrong, might not be completely wrong.

Are you kidding me, wait until your reach the age where you wake up every single day with something hurting. We aren't racists, we are people who are just plain fed up with Bullshit. And there a huge amount of Bullshit circulating today. Even Bullshit claiming older people are racists.

I've stopped counting.

Posts: 5621 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'd rather be called a racist then a fucking commie!

Posts: 10045 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Old, male Redskin/Pinkskin Jewish honeybadgermonkey.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SIGguy229
posted Hide Post
I fired a guy with a history of poor performance and unprofessional behavior (late night/weekend texts to me about how I’m out to get him; not showing up to work or being available/responsive while teleworking)...but what really did him in was timecard fraud—he told the customer one thing, me another thing, then claimed hours we know he did not work (with time stamps of him entering work).

When i dropped the hammer, my boss and HR were dialed into the meeting—that’s when i discovered i was a “racist”. Apparently his poor behavior was caused by me, since i was the one on the receiving end of complaints from our customer about him. According to him, he did nothing wrong and his (unsolicited) texts on nights and weekends to me were a reflection of my behavior...and how he should have made a complaint to HR months ago.

Oh well. Everyone else on the team (and the customer) breathed a sigh of relief when he left (especially after the cops were called to remove him after he refused to leave)

Good times. I’m waiting for the EEOC complaint...and can’t wait to show them everything.

Posts: 1721 | Location: South.....Carolina | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
LP guy and I had a 2 hr conversation with an associate that was stealing from us, (I was a store manager for Kroger)

took that long to get him to admit guilt, and sign a confession/resignation note, (union thing)

he insisted he should keep his job cause it was just a little theft, ,,

on the way to the time clock I was told by him I was nothing but a Blue Eyed White Devil,

this was a hoody area, so getting called a racist was just another day at work,,

but I did get a kick out of being called a Blue Eyed White Devil

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10409 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
^ I'm being accused of being racist in a work related lawsuit. The lawyer read me a "quote" of some really odd thing I'm supposed to have said, I laughed and told her "Say it? I don't even know what that's supposed to mean!?" lol I asked her is she did because it sure didn't make sense to me.

Posts: 21052 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I worked in an office setting. The department head decided Friday would be perfect for a potluck luncheon. Theme was mexican, everyone bring something, chips, plates, whatever.

I said I'd bring roadkill in some stolen tupperware.

Next thing I was seated across from the HR wizard, who told me to fill out a statement saying I greed to be fired if I ever said anything racist again.

I pointed out that mexico isn't a race. It's a country. I pointed out that tupperware isn't a race either. It's plastic. Even when stolen. I also pointed out that roadkill doesn't matter. It's dead, and death isn't a race. No joy.

Turns out the girl that cried about it had a daddy that used to be the ambassador to mexico. Nobody was insulting the joint on her watch.

I folded the paper into the shape of a taco, and invited the HR weenie to have a bite. He wasn't having any, either.

Race does not exist; there is no subspecies to homo sapiens. There is literally no such thing as race, and no scientific basis for it. It's bullshit. Those who perpetuatae the notion of race are, by definition, racists.

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A couple of people have tried telling me I’m racist because I’m white, etc. I told them I don’t identify as racist and ask them to stop assaulting my personhood by refusing to recognize my identity. They didn’t know what to do about that. One started down the “you don’t get to redefine your nature” path but stopped when she saw where that was headed.

Posts: 987 | Location: Tampa | Registered: July 27, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lyman:
but I did get a kick out of being called a Blue Eyed White Devil

Get your guitar out man. You've got a working title there if I ever heard one. Just need to finish her up.

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5680 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DaveL:
A couple of people have tried telling me I’m racist because I’m white, etc. I told them I don’t identify as racist and ask them to stop assaulting my personhood by refusing to recognize my identity. They didn’t know what to do about that. One started down the “you don’t get to redefine your nature” path but stopped when she saw where that was headed.

SmileExactly. Whatever I may be, no one else gets to deny my humanity. If I am all those undesirable things, is that nothing more than a challenge to those who would create a perfect and just world? Maybe worst of all, is not singling me out as a problem **shudder** hurtful?

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8310 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GWbiker:
I've been called a racist. I reprimanded officers who failed to come to work, on time, or failed to come to work. It was my job to monitor work habits.

Yeah, so you call me a racist, but I tell you to get your fucking ass to work, and leave the race card at home, or find your ass out on the street.

Big Grin

When I was managing for a major corporation, I was responsible for firing 2 black females. Of course, personnel chimed in telling me I could not do that, as the last 2 people fired were black females!

I told the personnel rep that I had fired them, and if he didn't want that to happen then transfer them to his department. They were gone that day.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25640 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cas:
Preach it !

Posts: 3969 | Location: Down in Louisiana . | Registered: February 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post