SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    I'm male, old and white. You say I'm racist? I don't care anymore.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I'm male, old and white. You say I'm racist? I don't care anymore. Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cas:
That seems to be a bit of the uncomfortable truth, you really do get more "racist" the older you get. You go through life not wanting to think certain ways about things, but time and doses of reality start to work on you. You start to think those ideas you always felt were wrong, might not be completely wrong.
Preach it !

Posts: 1906 | Location: The deep South | Registered: February 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
I got a call from an organization that I have supported in the past but not so much lately because they've become 'woke'. The caller told me how tough times were for them and how very, very much they would appreciate a donation. I told her that they need to practice more DIVERSITY and not pick on old, white, straight guys so much. She was unsure whether or not I was joking. I was not. Big Grin

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 14782 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of schrack
posted Hide Post
Roger Dat me too!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posts: 2194 | Location: Delawhere??????????????? | Registered: June 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hell, I’m black and have been called a racist by my own race. During my 24 years in the military I only saw blue and green. Marines and Sailors will know what I mean by that. I treated everyone the same. The military has afforded my wife and I the opportunity to live a great life and when you have a little more than others in your own race who chose to continue the generations old way of living on the system, then you are an outcast who thinks you are better than them. Lord knows, I am one of the nicest people you would ever meet in your life. War taught me that when the bullets are flying, you did not care what color the man next to you was. The only thing that mattered was he was an American and we had each other’s back.

Posts: 720 | Location: Orange Park, FL. | Registered: November 26, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
Old, male Redskin/Pinkskin Jewish honeybadgermonkey.

Honeybadgermonkey don't give a shit (if you call him racist.)

lol

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10123 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post