SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    What Organization or Business do you dislke the most
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What Organization or Business do you dislke the most Login/Join 
Picture of m1009
posted Hide Post
Humana insurance and United Healthcare. They are the worst. Nothing but problems.

Posts: 1126 | Registered: September 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Void Where Prohibited
Picture of WaterburyBob
posted Hide Post
Frontier. Their products are crap and their customer service is even worse.

"If Gun Control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome" - Cam Edwards

Posts: 16509 | Location: Under the Boot of Tyranny in Connectistan | Registered: February 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
"If you owe the IRS $10,000 or more... then pay us $3,000 or more to represent you".

Hmmm, how about... PAY UP MOTHERFUCKERS!

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5963 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
Can't name names on a forum, but it's a vendor in the oil & gas industry that has been bought and sold numerous times. The original German entity was technically head & shoulders above the competition, but were a PITA to work with due to their backasswards German customer service model (the company worth a fraction of a percent of the customer wants the customer to change their business rather than adapting to serve the customer). Then, they were bought by venture capitalists where technology stagnated. Then, the venture capitalist bought a competing technology from another EU country, merged them, and had the dumb ass idea to move both technologies to Can-eh-duh (very few Europeans from either technology made the move) so technology stagnated even more. The venture capitalists sold them to a Fortune 500 company who was forming a brand spanking new oil & gas division, and they managed to make customer service even worse. Finally, the Fortune 500 company moved the original technology back to Germany and the other technology back to the other EU nation. They're actually OK to work with in the EU, but suck sweaty dog balls in North America. The Fortune 500 company just sold the entire division to the #3 company in the sector which will probably be an even bigger trainwreck for a year.

The sad thing is their similar sized competitors are equally lousy or worse. My boss frequently says that he doesn't hate them all, he loathes some of them.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23220 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
Walgreens pharmacy. They shouldn't be allowed to dispense aspirin.

"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...

Posts: 6997 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Spirit Airlines.

Made that mistake one time. Never again.

Posts: 417 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: June 15, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 64dodge:
Spirit Airlines.

Made that mistake one time. Never again.
Try Allegiant. They make the worst of the others look good.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30647 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bullshooter
posted Hide Post
AARP! Every week I get at least one solicitation to join and partake of their Kool-Aid

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants." Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 644 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: February 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Suppressed
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
Currently I'm really tired of Panera with their "clean" food bullshit marketing. Just stop. Please.

So...what you sold before was "filthy" food?
Roll Eyes

Panera does serve filthy food. The last time I was there, the guy making my food had gloves on, but I think he believes they are for keeping his hands clean instead of the food. He touched his hair, pushed the kitchen door open and disappeared for a moment, came back and pulled his pants up, then proceeded to touch food.

United Healthcare is worthless.

Posts: 3229 | Location: MD | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Suppressed:
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
Currently I'm really tired of Panera with their "clean" food bullshit marketing. Just stop. Please.

So...what you sold before was "filthy" food?
Roll Eyes

Panera does serve filthy food. The last time I was there, the guy making my food had gloves on, but I think he believes they are for keeping his hands clean instead of the food. He touched his hair, pushed the kitchen door open and disappeared for a moment, came back and pulled his pants up, then proceeded to touch food.
The last time I was there it was over $12 for iced tea, soup, and 1/2 sandwich with one measly slice of roast beef on it. My old standby of beef on asiago bread wasn't good either (worse than Arby's for a lot more money). Used to enjoy it, but their quality and value have declined past the point of no longer being a customer.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23220 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post
BCBS of CT.

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by OKCGene:
CBS NBC ABC CNN, the democrat party, TSA.

WINNER!!

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10908 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posting without pants
Picture of KevinCW
posted Hide Post
Best Buy.

Trust me.... I nearly gave my corporate life to them, and I cannot tell you how lucky I am to have escaped them.

That company is the most soulless one I have experienced. I see the people the promote, including the one who gutted out store to make himself look better... Now he is corporate management in TX. The man had less honor than a snake... And the company loved him for it.

If I even walk into that sore, It will be to make sure I'm buying a loss leader, and they lose money on my purchase.

"Ethics" are WAY, WAY, WAY in the back of the dictionary for them.

Strive to live your life so when you wake up in the morning and your feet hit the floor, the devil says "Oh crap, he's up."

Posts: 33287 | Location: St. Louis MO | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Maybe a little less dramatic than some of yall's picks but I'm not a fan of any Better Business Bureau . It seems like all they do is collect the dues from the business , give them a cheesy plastic plaque for the front desk and that's about it . I don't know anybody that they actually helped other than to make a report for the files .

Posts: 4049 | Location: Down in Louisiana . | Registered: February 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
TSA.

Posts: 7017 | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get busy living
or get busy dying!
Picture of heathtx
posted Hide Post
UPS

FedEx is much better. You have a package coming and you want it held at local FedEx? No problem, go online and 2 minutes later it's done. With UPS, you likely have to pay $5. Never mind that the hold is all done electronically and it saves UPS a stop at your house (which is costly).

For shipping guns, UPS makes you wait for a 4 hour window for when they come around. FedEx is MUCH easier to have a Hold placed and they give you a two hour window.

Posts: 1233 | Location: Rockwall County (God's Country) TX | Registered: February 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jack32586
posted Hide Post
The Democratic Party in CA,

Posts: 206 | Location: S/W Florida | Registered: October 10, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
silence is acceptance
Picture of birddog1
posted Hide Post
Directv. Too many billing errors/issues. Called to cancel last August and was given a much reduced rate to stay so we did. But 4 months later it jumps up $20 because of their annual rate increase. I'm told that rate wasn't locked in for 12 months, it meant that they would reduce the current rates by a set amount. Wrong, I wrote down everything I was told. Anyway, we dropped them last week because of it so now they get nothing. Yes, I know it was only $20 but it's the principle of the matter.

Posts: 2337 | Location: Massillon, OH | Registered: January 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post