SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    They screw you at the pool store every time
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

They screw you at the pool store every time Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I feel your pain and hate pool stores, Leslie's in particular with a passion.

Best thing I ever did was by accident...After being gouged for way to long I stopped at a little cash only warehouse that sells primarily to the trade. I told them what was going on with my pool and showed them the "shopping list" the douce at Leslie's gave me and the guy helping me gave me a quick eduction on what I actuals needed.

Now I spend a fraction of the cost and get better quality products!

Posts: 3987 | Location: Peoria, AZ | Registered: November 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Striker in waiting
Picture of BurtonRW
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kevmo:
Now I spend a fraction of the cost and get better quality products!

Bet I still do better at the grocery store. Razz

Not sure what I need on a regular basis other than Borax, Arm & Hammer, and bleach. (I prefer to use the industrial stuff from whichever hardware store, since the % of chlorine is clearly indicated and it's cheap.)

-Rob

I predict that there will be many suggestions and statements about the law made here, and some of them will be spectacularly wrong. - jhe888

A=A

Posts: 16263 | Location: Maryland, AA Co. | Registered: March 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
NSFW Big Grin Fast forward to 0:53 for the good stuff Razz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWfaiTLPUKQ

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4330 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Google bbb pool maintenance. Bleach,borax and baking soda- all the chemicals you need to maintain a clean pool

Guns-I have some

Posts: 213 | Location: missouri | Registered: December 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post