SIGforum
A friend passed away

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/230601935/m/5610035664

February 12, 2020, 09:08 AM
rsbolo
A friend passed away
My friend Jon Storm passed away due to complications from pneumonia from the flu. He was 58.

I really can't believe it. We played tennis against one another recently. He was always fit and enjoyed life tremendously. Jon's kids, college age and a freshman in HS, are hanging in there. His wife is devastated.

He was a dedicated family man, an active Guardian Ad Litem for several children, very successful accountant, and someone who was always fun to be around. His enthusiasm for life was infectious.

God Bless you and keep you my friend.

February 12, 2020, 09:28 AM
Dreamerx4
I am sorry for your loss.

None of us are guaranteed tomorrow, life is fleeting. Good for us to take these times and let folks know how we feel about them.

February 12, 2020, 11:13 AM
clubleaf206
My heartfelt condolences to you and your friend’s family.

February 12, 2020, 01:16 PM
h2oys
Very sorry to hear about your friend. And to pass away at age 58, which is darn close to me, from what started out as a simple flu.

How devastating. Prayers said and sent.
February 12, 2020, 02:24 PM
SR
deepest sympathy to you and his family

Speak softly and carry a big stick loaded Sig
February 12, 2020, 03:23 PM
cruiser68
Condolences to you and yours!
February 12, 2020, 03:53 PM
mark123
Sorry to hear that, friend. Way too young. RIP
February 12, 2020, 06:03 PM
P-220
I am sorry for your loss.

That is much too young.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve
February 12, 2020, 11:14 PM
Prefontaine
My condolences. I just lost a close friend too, 61, heart attack. He was retired EMS/Firefighter (Long Beach Fire Dept). I was notified by my friend, who is a real estate agent, and I hooked both of them up to get his house here. He had only lived here 6 months.

Having lost my best friend in 2008. It will be hard, and time may ease the pain, but you will not forget. Not a week goes by that I don’t think about him. Just take it slow, one day at a time. And remember him. God be with you and his family.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone
February 13, 2020, 02:46 PM
straightshooter1
I'm sorry for your loss. It's tough when we lose our friends and seems to be so senseless when they just drop. No opportunity to tell them we love them or even to say good bye.

On a trapshooting squad, there are five people. My wife and I make up two and three friends often filled the other three spots. Over the summer, all three suddenly died.

Quite a shock for us, no chance to see them before they stepped off into eternity. Been real hard for us to get back into shooting trap.

Bob