SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Medicare Scam
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Medicare Scam Login/Join 
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted
I received a postcard from the "National Processing Center" re MediCare benefits.

This is a known scam.

There was a postage-paid return card, requesting my phone number, so they could call me to give me more information.

I filled in a phone number and sent the card back to the Daytona Beach address for the National Processing Center.

I gave them the phone number for the Daytona Beach FBI office.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30546 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I usually give the number to the local federal prison. Give them a head start.

Posts: 17121 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I like to use the number for the local County Morgue, just wish I had the means to listen in on the call because Morgue Attendants can have a very twisted sense of humor.

I've stopped counting.

Posts: 5623 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
County Mental health phone number is always useful.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Yes, that "National Processing Center" is always legit. Sounds so official, doesn't it?

Q

Posts: 26205 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 229DAK
posted Hide Post
I wish I could get some of these scams in the mail; I need some fun about now.

Posts: 9002 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Latest scam are phone calls offering Carona virus testing kits paid for by Medicare.

Posts: 1042 | Location: New Jersey  | Registered: May 03, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Biggest Medicare scam at my house is Joe Namath.

Posts: 2559 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^
Yeah in spades!! Trade your choice of doctor for FREE Rides and a gym membership.

Posts: 17177 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
I liked the post card I got in the mail. Tear off the flap to open it, it now has a double sided card, addressed to the company on one side, other side open for all to see has a place for me to put my birthdate on it before I mail it for more information. Oh, but it was "Free Postage If Mailed In The United States"

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8066 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 19tass
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NK402:
Biggest Medicare scam at my house is Joe Namath.

I'm really SICK of that one! It must play 100 times a day.

Posts: 1204 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: November 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post