SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    People That Pull Out In Front Of You Suddenly...
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

People That Pull Out In Front Of You Suddenly... Login/Join 
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hobbs:
I've noticed a lot of those people don't have blinkers that work either. I think their cars come from the factory like that.
They bought the cars that did not qualify for Florida sales, where the blinker stays on for the life of the car (or the driver, whichever comes first).

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30544 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Here in Oklahoma the real problem are folks pulling out across three lanes of traffic to turn left with inches spare between them and oncoming traffic. I watched some college brat do that and force a city bus to slam on its breaks to avoid slamming into the driver side of the sedan.

I had never prayed so hard for breaks to fail before or since.

The other common occurrence around here involves people going through an intersection to make a left hand turn into a lot rather than turn left at the light and turn right into the lot. They'll sit there and back traffic up and glare at me when I don't make room for them to cross a double yellow line so they can turn into Freddy's to get their steak burger and fries.

Laughing in the face of danger is all well and good until danger laughs back.

Posts: 496 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: July 08, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post