SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    would you let your wifes old boyfriend stay for a week?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

would you let your wifes old boyfriend stay for a week? Login/Join 
Quit staring at my wife's Butt
Picture of XLT
posted
My friend lets his wife old boyfriend stay with them every year for a week while he goes to work. what could possibly go wrong?

Every year this happens, I just shake my head. this guy who she was intimate with years ago comes by and hangs out with them. My buddy says nothing is going on but he has told me on numerous occasions that he and his wife are rarely intimate.

It could be innocent but I know this guy and I wouldn't trust him for even a second, he once was bragging to me how she would walk thru the house with no clothes on and pretending she didn't know he was there.

There is no way in hell I would let my wife do this, I told him I would make contact with one of my old girlfriends and have her stay for a week.

The guy is just to trusting for his own good.

Posts: 5574 | Registered: February 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
quote:
he and his wife are rarely intimate.

One way or another, that relationship has other problems.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tgtshuter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by XLT:
My buddy says nothing is going on...

Always the last one to know.

Posts: 711 | Location: SC, USA | Registered: October 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Your friend is clearly a fool.

Posts: 2014 | Registered: April 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Avoiding
slam fires
Picture of 45 Cal
posted Hide Post
tell that friend of yours to put hidden camera in his bedroom ,you know so he can be sure if his facts.
He ain't plowing,somebody has to.

Posts: 22407 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Absofrigginlutely NOT! That relationship is a giant train wreck waiting to happen......

Remember, this is all supposed to be for fun...................

Posts: 4123 | Registered: April 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16119 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Could your friend be batting for the other team? Ie homosexual? Like the marriage is a cover for him?

This isn’t normal and I’d bet the wife is getting a good rogering while he’s away from the “ex”.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Not even if my wife was the ugliest woman on the planet...... Mine isn't though...lol

Posts: 1913 | Location: U.P. of michigan | Registered: March 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
While your friend is at work, your friend's wife's old BF is on their computer staring at your wife's butt Butt .

It's all good. Smile

Posts: 15844 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
Generally, no fucking way.

There are exceptions, in some small circles of friends were folks have all dated each other at some point over the years, but even then I've only seen it amongst the very best of friends who truly had nothing to worry about at this point from their other friends.

Or, as broached above, dude might be gay, or maybe she is, or something of the sort.

I concede it could be harmless, in like 0.0000000000001% of the cases.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hmmmm..... I think an "arrangement" has been reached by all the parties involved.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16005 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:
Hmmmm..... I think an "arrangement" has been reached by all the parties involved.
That is kinda what I'm thinking. He goes on a "work trip" to get whatever 'physical satisfaction' he desires and she gets serviced for the year at home.

posted Hide Post
I'm pretty sure my wife would knee me in the nuts if I asked her if was OK for an old girl friend on mine could hang out at our house for a week or two. I can't fathom how your friend and his wife even got into this conversation Confused

Posts: 7524 | Registered: October 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
Hell no

No

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10719 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RHINOWSO:
quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:
That is kinda what I'm thinking. He goes on a "work trip" to get whatever 'physical satisfaction' he desires and she gets serviced for the year at home.

So he plays for the other team, and she found a pinch hitter? Smile

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That's my rough guess - and I have no problem with consenting adults doing whatever they want with other consenting adult(s).

The other option is the guy is naive and clueless - which isn't a crime either, but worthy of being the butt of many jokes.

Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 46and2:
Generally, no fucking way.

There are exceptions, in some small circles of friends were folks have all dated each other at some point over the years, but even then I've only seen it amongst the very best of friends who truly had nothing to worry about at this point from their other friends.

Or, as broached above, dude might be gay, or maybe she is, or something of the sort.

I concede it could be harmless, in like 0.0000000000001% of the cases.

What he said, exactly.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20758 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I might let him stay in the back yard until the next glacier unearthed him.

===
I would like to apologize to anyone I have *not* offended. Please be patient. I will get to you shortly.

Posts: 2064 | Location: The Sticks in Wisconsin. | Registered: September 30, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Il Cattivo:
quote:
he and his wife are rarely intimate.

One way or another, that relationship has other problems.

Simple, too the point and the answer I'd put money on.

Posts: 13735 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post