SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    would you let your wifes old boyfriend stay for a week?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

would you let your wifes old boyfriend stay for a week? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
What is that old saying? Happy wife, Happy life??? HAHAHAHAHAHA

Posts: 21335 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A hell no from both of us. No discussion even needed.

Posts: 516 | Location: In the desert | Registered: September 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No, and no again.

An ex of mine recently had her mother die. I went to the service because I really liked the parents. The ex was like "Come to the house later, we're grilling. We can all catch up." Her husband (her 3rd) looked constipated. I was all "No, I've gotta get back."

Now I won't lie. On another level I wanted to f*ck with this guy. Be all like "Hey, is she still into all that weird shit? I never got her that shemale she wanted." but I didn't. All the shit that happened before he came along wasn't his fault.

Posts: 4657 | Location: Middletown, PA | Registered: January 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Republican in training
Picture of DonDraper
posted Hide Post
Ummm, no. Nope. No problem with a visit but nothing overnight. I would look away and never think of what goes on at your friend's house...

--------------------
I like Sigs and HK's, and maybe Glocks

Posts: 2268 | Location: SC | Registered: March 16, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
To echo others...honestly sounds like the guy has been getting played for a fool...or he likes to get pegged by the old boyfriend. Based on the more recent comments it sounds like the guy should be planning his departure.

I know of one married couple in my circle where they don't have regular sex (for periods of years) and I can tell you the relationship is caustic even though it looks good on the surface. I don't think she's getting any on the side, and they aren't very happy. That's not to say you need to have sex 3-4 times a week to be intimate and connected, but going months or years is a big-time warning sign if there are no medical/relationship issues. I've been married for over 20 years and we have regular, frequent sex...even with two kids around and we're both in our 40s.

A close girlfriend of ours who's currently been a 10 year relationship thinks that us having intimacy several times a week is crazy and unsustainable, yet here we are. We're pretty close to this particular person and have talked about our sex life without going into specifics. She happens to be very attractive (and her boyfriend is too). You'd think, oh they're in great shape and hot and all they do is fuck like rabbits all the time. Not the case at all! So, well I could be compelled to believe the OPs friend's wife could have a really, really low sex drive, that sounds like a stretch here.

But to draw a parallel to your buddy. I have an old boss who was a swinger and he and his wife wanted nothing more than to bang us or anybody for that matter. I shit you not. No pressure there. I worked for the guy for almost 5 years too. Noting, we aren't some pretty, perfect 10 couple.

Well, most of the antics (well before kids) were involving late nights and copious amounts of wine. And almost like clockwork the boss' wife would get partially naked and try to get us frisky. No, this wasn't a movie, lol. Nothing ever happened beyond that naked silliness, so cue several years, and we kind of passed it off as stupid shit in our 30s. Our relationship was strong but we had been married for a good time by then and without kids.

So...turns out we have our first daughter and we wanted to return to town to visit several friends. We still loosely maintained the relationship. They offered to host us. We kind of thought about skipping the offer but then felt like maybe all was good now. Sure enough, first night we're there my old boss goes off to bed early and she is trying her best to get me into her. Flashing her chest, pressing her ass up on me. Trying to sneak in as I pee. My wife had also gone upstairs to be with our child, so she knew exactly what she was doing. I honestly felt like I was likely being videotaped the whole time.

Anyhow, I went upstairs and told my wife (who was fortunately not banging my ex boss, lol). She actually really just liked his wife and couldn't stand him very much anyhow. That next morning the boss' wife got up asking, hey, what was all the excitement last night. WTF...I'm thinking, you mean you getting naked and trying to fuck me? I kind of brushed it off. We stayed another night (essentially just seeing other friends) but after that we cut off the relationship permanently. It probably should have happened sooner. I'm glad neither of us acted on opportunity and I'm certain it wouldn't have gone well in the long run.

Frankly, I felt like a play-thing for my ex boss and his wife. Sort of a creepy deal. Guy even got a blow-job in the parking lot of a bar one night he was out at with me and co-worker. His wife ended up coming down and "busting" him...but never heard it was an issue after that night. In fact, that happened years before the sleepover incident. Warning signs all over them basically.

Anyhow, not a story I tell often or to very many, but take it for what it is. It's not a boast or anything like that. Relationships can be surprisingly more complicated than you may anticipate.

And to answer the OP, hell no, especially given the details.

Posts: 5691 | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post
^^^^^
I saw stuff like that when working in Santa Barbara. The division President would have a party at his home and a lot of the workers and wives got nakked in the pool. Big Grin It was a rude awaking for me.

Also my first date there, we went to Red Rock which is a hot spring nudest area. Eek It was closed down many years ago by the Sheriff.

https://www.fs.usda.gov/recare...recarea/?recid=11093

Posts: 11828 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
It’s not the old boy friends you have to worry about.

It’s the new ones.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post