SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Stupid school rules on Guns and "related" items.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Stupid school rules on Guns and "related" items. Login/Join 
Picture of cparktd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jhe888:
Why not put the panel in the backpack and keep quiet about it?

I don't think those panels are of much use, but they can't hurt and may do some good.

Teacher was not told, she was searching his pack for some missing work, she said, that he should of had and noticed the liner.

If it ain't woke... don't fix it.

Posts: 4128 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: February 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spectemur Agendo
Picture of brecaidra
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kevmo:
My daughter's school theater depot just told them they cannot do West Side Story as their summer play as it promotes gang violence and racial stereotypes....I called a buddy who writes for a local paper to look in this foolishness

Yet Romeo & Juliet would probably be just fine and dandy. Roll Eyes

SIGforum's triple minority

"It can't rain all the time." - Eric Draven

Posts: 16993 | Location: IA | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
quote:
My daughter's school theater depot just told them they cannot do West Side Story as their summer play as it promotes gang violence and racial stereotypes..

Have they ever actually seen it? It's more a cautionary tale that does exactly the opposite of their claim.

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SevenPlusOne
posted Hide Post
What about index fingers? are they allowed to have those at school?
Do they realize that index fingers can pull triggers? and are sometimes called a "trigger finger"?

"Ninja kick the damn rabbit"

Posts: 4617 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: October 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post