SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Look around and get with the program Lady!!!!!
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Look around and get with the program Lady!!!!! Login/Join 
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted
PreSchool drop off and pick up goes quite smoothly.
Pick up rule is to back in the space and do not come to the door prior to it being opened.

Well the unwritten rule is park every other space. So it is easy to load and unload since everyone is still in careseats and some of us also carry babies.

Well there is this one woman that no matter what ALWAYS comes in and pops herself in spot number 2 leaving no space.

LOOK AROUND YOU WOMAN, IS THERE ANYONE ELSE PARKED IN A SPOT RIGHT NEXT TO SOMEONE ESLE????????

NO, NOT A SINGLE ONE!!!!!!!!

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25356 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
She obviously didn’t read the waiver. Bitch.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
OP obviously doesn't understand how busy and important that lady is.

Posts: 26852 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Old Air Cavalryman
Picture of ARMT Guy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by arfmel:
OP obviously doesn't understand how busy and important that lady is.

He seems to gripe alot, too. Razz

Seriously, I tell ya, some of them chics seem lost in their own little worlds.

"Also I heard the voice of the Lord saying who shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, here am I, send me."

Posts: 7464 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
She obviously didn’t read the waiver.

Big Grin

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20758 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I run trains!
Picture of SigM4
posted Hide Post
She undoubtedly drives an Audi. That should have been your first clue.

Success always occurs in private, and failure in full view.

Complacency sucks…

Posts: 5423 | Location: Wichita, KS (for now)…always a Texan… | Registered: April 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SigM4:
She undoubtedly drives an Audi. That should have been your first clue.

You sure it was not a Prius?

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25640 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Has anyone tried to reason with a female motorist in an SUV?

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
But its a legal parking spot, right?

Has anyone TALKED to the lady about this severe Micro-Agression? Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
Probably in a minivan.

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12350 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Grandiosity is a sign
of mental illness
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Black92LX:
PreSchool drop off and pick up goes quite smoothly.
Pick up rule is to back in the space and do not come to the door prior to it being opened.

Well the unwritten rule is park every other space. So it is easy to load and unload since everyone is still in careseats and some of us also carry babies.

Well there is this one woman that no matter what ALWAYS comes in and pops herself in spot number 2 leaving no space.

LOOK AROUND YOU WOMAN, IS THERE ANYONE ELSE PARKED IN A SPOT RIGHT NEXT TO SOMEONE ESLE????????

NO, NOT A SINGLE ONE!!!!!!!!

Women are not team players.

Posts: 2453 | Location: MO | Registered: March 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GregY:

They put the "I" in team.

She's probably the same one who goes to the kids' Christmas play and sees all the other adults sitting in the back rows while the first ten rows are empty and figures they were reserved for her.

Posts: 10825 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Get a few people to show up early for a few days, and park all your cars in the area where she keeps parking. See what she does . . . .

Posts: 2768 | Location: Northern California | Registered: December 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SigSAC:
Get a few people to show up early for a few days, and park all your cars in the area where she keeps parking. See what she does . . . .
I think the OP should solve his dillema by buying one or more of these 4 packs of pop-up traffic cones and put them on both sides of your vehicle as well the prime parking spots.
quote:
Originally posted by Georgeair:
Probably in a minivan.
Nah, this wimmins have a phobia about minivans (makes them feel old because their Mom had one) so they're opting for behemoth SUVs (which they can't park) or crossovers.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23102 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by trapper189:
She's probably the same one who goes to the kids' Christmas play and sees all the other adults sitting in the back rows while the first ten rows are empty and figures they were reserved for her.

Next she's gonna tell other kids that the Tooth Fairy isn't real and Santa Klaus is really Mom & Dad.

She. Must. Be. Stopped.

Hopefully the OP is up to the task.

Big Grin

Armed and Gregarious
Picture of DMF
posted Hide Post

"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen, and I say let us give them all they want." - William Tecumseh Sherman

Posts: 12591 | Location: Nomad | Registered: January 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happily Retired
Picture of Bassamatic
posted Hide Post
The OP is spot on. I sometimes pick up my grand daughter from daycare and she is so hyper getting her buckled in can be a chore.

.....never marry a woman who is mean to your waitress.

Posts: 5024 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, MO. | Registered: September 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
More persistent
than capable
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

She's probably the same one who goes to the kids' Christmas play and sees all the other adults
sitting in the back rows while the first ten rows are empty and figures they were reserved for her.

There is no I in team.
There are 3 U's in sh-t the f-ck -p.

Lick the lollipop of mediocrity once and you suck forever.

Posts: 1083 | Location: North | Registered: August 27, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No place to go and
all day to get there
Picture of JWF
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sunburn:
quote:
quote:

She's probably the same one who goes to the kids' Christmas play and sees all the other adults
sitting in the back rows while the first ten rows are empty and figures they were reserved for her.

There is no I in team.
There are 3 U's in sh-t the f-ck -p.

There is no "I" in team but there is a "Me" in awesome.

Just another day in paradise.

NRA
Georgia Carry

Posts: 1321 | Location: NW GA | Registered: September 08, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post