SIGforum
Look around and get with the program Lady!!!!!

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/230601935/m/5520058234

November 07, 2017, 06:43 PM
Black92LX
Look around and get with the program Lady!!!!!
PreSchool drop off and pick up goes quite smoothly.
Pick up rule is to back in the space and do not come to the door prior to it being opened.

Well the unwritten rule is park every other space. So it is easy to load and unload since everyone is still in careseats and some of us also carry babies.

Well there is this one woman that no matter what ALWAYS comes in and pops herself in spot number 2 leaving no space.

LOOK AROUND YOU WOMAN, IS THERE ANYONE ELSE PARKED IN A SPOT RIGHT NEXT TO SOMEONE ESLE????????

NO, NOT A SINGLE ONE!!!!!!!!

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!
November 07, 2017, 06:57 PM
RHINOWSO
She obviously didn’t read the waiver. Bitch.
November 07, 2017, 07:19 PM
arfmel
OP obviously doesn't understand how busy and important that lady is.
November 07, 2017, 07:50 PM
ARMT Guy
quote:
Originally posted by arfmel:
OP obviously doesn't understand how busy and important that lady is.

He seems to gripe alot, too. Razz

Seriously, I tell ya, some of them chics seem lost in their own little worlds.

"Also I heard the voice of the Lord saying who shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, here am I, send me."

November 07, 2017, 08:24 PM
Skins2881
quote:
She obviously didn’t read the waiver.

Big Grin

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis
November 07, 2017, 08:27 PM
SigM4
She undoubtedly drives an Audi. That should have been your first clue.

Success always occurs in private, and failure in full view.

Complacency sucks…
November 07, 2017, 08:47 PM
Elk Hunter
quote:
Originally posted by SigM4:
She undoubtedly drives an Audi. That should have been your first clue.

You sure it was not a Prius?

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter
November 08, 2017, 09:47 AM
GWbiker
Has anyone tried to reason with a female motorist in an SUV?

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".
November 08, 2017, 10:20 AM
sigmonkey

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!
November 08, 2017, 10:57 AM
RHINOWSO
But its a legal parking spot, right?

Has anyone TALKED to the lady about this severe Micro-Agression? Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
November 08, 2017, 10:58 AM
Georgeair
Probably in a minivan.

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

November 08, 2017, 11:10 AM
GregY
quote:
Originally posted by Black92LX:
PreSchool drop off and pick up goes quite smoothly.
Pick up rule is to back in the space and do not come to the door prior to it being opened.

Well the unwritten rule is park every other space. So it is easy to load and unload since everyone is still in careseats and some of us also carry babies.

Well there is this one woman that no matter what ALWAYS comes in and pops herself in spot number 2 leaving no space.

LOOK AROUND YOU WOMAN, IS THERE ANYONE ELSE PARKED IN A SPOT RIGHT NEXT TO SOMEONE ESLE????????

NO, NOT A SINGLE ONE!!!!!!!!

Women are not team players.
November 08, 2017, 02:38 PM
trapper189
quote:
Originally posted by GregY:

They put the "I" in team.

She's probably the same one who goes to the kids' Christmas play and sees all the other adults sitting in the back rows while the first ten rows are empty and figures they were reserved for her.
November 08, 2017, 04:12 PM
SigSAC
Get a few people to show up early for a few days, and park all your cars in the area where she keeps parking. See what she does . . . .
November 08, 2017, 05:35 PM
tatortodd
quote:
Originally posted by SigSAC:
Get a few people to show up early for a few days, and park all your cars in the area where she keeps parking. See what she does . . . .
I think the OP should solve his dillema by buying one or more of these 4 packs of pop-up traffic cones and put them on both sides of your vehicle as well the prime parking spots.
quote:
Originally posted by Georgeair:
Probably in a minivan.
Nah, this wimmins have a phobia about minivans (makes them feel old because their Mom had one) so they're opting for behemoth SUVs (which they can't park) or crossovers.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.
November 08, 2017, 05:36 PM
RHINOWSO
quote:
Originally posted by trapper189:
She's probably the same one who goes to the kids' Christmas play and sees all the other adults sitting in the back rows while the first ten rows are empty and figures they were reserved for her.

Next she's gonna tell other kids that the Tooth Fairy isn't real and Santa Klaus is really Mom & Dad.

She. Must. Be. Stopped.

Hopefully the OP is up to the task.

Big Grin
November 09, 2017, 12:39 AM
DMF

"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen, and I say let us give them all they want." - William Tecumseh Sherman
November 09, 2017, 06:49 AM
Bassamatic
The OP is spot on. I sometimes pick up my grand daughter from daycare and she is so hyper getting her buckled in can be a chore.

.....never marry a woman who is mean to your waitress.
November 09, 2017, 07:18 PM
sunburn
quote:
quote:

She's probably the same one who goes to the kids' Christmas play and sees all the other adults
sitting in the back rows while the first ten rows are empty and figures they were reserved for her.

There is no I in team.
There are 3 U's in sh-t the f-ck -p.

Lick the lollipop of mediocrity once and you suck forever.
November 09, 2017, 08:04 PM
JWF
quote:
Originally posted by sunburn:
quote:
quote:

She's probably the same one who goes to the kids' Christmas play and sees all the other adults
sitting in the back rows while the first ten rows are empty and figures they were reserved for her.

There is no I in team.
There are 3 U's in sh-t the f-ck -p.

There is no "I" in team but there is a "Me" in awesome.

Just another day in paradise.

NRA
Georgia Carry