SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Self-important, entitled... flyer.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Self-important, entitled... flyer. Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
You done good, Rob. Too bad that the rules do not permit you to smack her!

I had sort of a similar thing, years ago, on a transoceanic flight. I was window seat. The movie was about to start, Flight Attendant came by, reached across me, and without a word, she closed my shade.

I am a bit claustrophobic, that made me extremely uncomfortable, so I opened the shade. Flight Attendant returned to my row to close the shade again, I told her that I could not deal with closed in spaces, and I was perfectly capable of opening the shade as many times as she closed it.

No closed spaces for me, unless I have my comfort ostrich along. Wink

I flew from JFK to Palm Beach yesterday. This dumb millennial guy had a cat in a small carrier. The thing was 6 rows in front of me and you could hear it meowing very loudly. So he's walking to the back of the plane to where the restrooms are with the meowing cat in it's carrier, and a guy walking from the restrooms forward asked him "Is that a feline in the carrying case" the dumb millennial replies "No, it's a cat" LOLOLOLOLOL seriously. My buddy and I couldn't stop laughing..... Then he's now at the back of the plane annoying the flight attendants trying to quiet the noisy cat down in their station.....LOLOLOLOL

Posts: 21335 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:

Why, when the plane finally comes to a stop, does every single person immediately stand up and grab their bags, serving only to congest the aisle and ultimately slow down the deplaning process? It's a mystery.

People are such sheep. Roll Eyes

I purposefully stay in my seat until the plane has cleared out. I figure it's more comfortable to sit for the time it takes for all the sheep to fight their way off the plane than standing there.

Posts: 33769 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post