SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Bumping your for sale post 8000 times...
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bumping your for sale post 8000 times... Login/Join 
Picture of spdski
posted Hide Post
This glock has "custom" stipling, clearly its worth more than a new one....

Posts: 1273 | Location: Waxahachie, TX | Registered: October 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by spdski:

I cruise through backpage ads locally here every now and then just to laugh at this shit. See glocks for 1800... are you kidding me? What could you possibly do to a Glock that would make it worth 1800?

Posts: 1299 | Location: Arizona | Registered: January 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SR025
posted Hide Post
Another forum I'm on, people always say "great deal wish I was closer" because there definitely isn't a service that can move items from one location to another..

Posts: 840 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 04, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...020055524#9020055524

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30546 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get on the fifty!
Picture of Andyb
posted Hide Post
quote:

Get to the Swappa!

"Pickin' stones and pullin' teats is a hard way to make a living. But, sure as God's got sandals, it beats fightin' dudes with treasure trails."

"We've been tricked, we've been backstabbed, and we've been quite possibly, bamboozled."

Posts: 3585 | Location: OK | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SR025
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Andyb:
quote:

Get to the Swappa!

Hahaha but seriously what the hell is a swappa?

Posts: 840 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 04, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SR025:

Swappa.com is a website that is dedicated to buying and selling used cell phones and tablets.

Posts: 32430 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spdski
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kskelton:
quote:
Originally posted by spdski:

I cruise through backpage ads locally here every now and then just to laugh at this shit. See glocks for 1800... are you kidding me? What could you possibly do to a Glock that would make it worth 1800?

Tape 3 together, and throw in some extra mags.

Posts: 1273 | Location: Waxahachie, TX | Registered: October 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SR025
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:
quote:
Originally posted by SR025:

Swappa.com is a website that is dedicated to buying and selling used cell phones and tablets.

Ahh thanks

I Wanna Missile
Picture of tanksoldier
posted Hide Post
Bump

"I am a Soldier. I fight where I'm told and I win where I fight."
GEN George S. Patton, Jr.

Posts: 21542 | Location: Eastern plains of Colorado | Registered: January 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Who else?
Picture of Jager
posted Hide Post
"Minty", "Vintage" and "Rare" are prime idiocy that I could live without. I just know I'm dealing with a real brain trust when I see those contrivances.

"Stippling" a Glock just reduced it's value to about $200 total for me. And that's only because I can strip and toss that ugly dirt and grunge retaining frame and use the remaining parts for something else.

Rhino:
quote:
CUSTOM Build - Anderson Lower, PTAC upper, Bargain bin barrel, UTG furniture, Tasco Scope, Tapco magazines. Only 50rd fired, like new - $1399.

Every danged day. I have to admit, I do get a laugh out of that.

Posts: 2568 | Location: Phoenix, Arizona | Registered: October 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Wanna Missile
Picture of tanksoldier
posted Hide Post
Bump

Posts: 21542 | Location: Eastern plains of Colorado | Registered: January 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rightwire:
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:
Price = $1000 firm

Bump, with new price, $950 firm.

Bump, with new price, $900 firm.

Bump, with new price, $500 firm.

Cool

Do I hear $475
fibdabibdabidabibdabibididy
$450
$425
$400

Last call, final reduction to $350, firm, before it goes on GB.

Q

Posts: 26205 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
Thursday bump!

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23102 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
Friday bump!

Only 397 more pages of this until we reach 8000 bumps

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23102 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Wanna Missile
Picture of tanksoldier
posted Hide Post
Monday BUMP

...I like big bumps and I cannot lie, you other brothers can't deny....

Who else?
Picture of Jager
posted Hide Post
Aiiiight, it's goin' back inna' safe...the portal of nevermore, same place I don't get pussy! The repository of all my fail! Better move now! Last chance!

Posts: 2568 | Location: Phoenix, Arizona | Registered: October 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
ONE more time then off to GUNBROKER.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post