SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Hotel room on the intersection, and traffic noise
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hotel room on the intersection, and traffic noise Login/Join 
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the recommendation. I'll check it out.

Support our troops, and our veterans.
Go Hokies!
New favorite quote from the golf course: "It's not the club, son."

Posts: 8959 | Location: Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just for the
hell of it
Picture of comet24
posted Hide Post
Foam earplugs are a must for travel. Two sets reside in my toiletry bag that goes on any overnight trips with me.

Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain. Jack Kerouac

Posts: 15022 | Registered: March 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Protect Your Nuts
posted Hide Post
I travel a good bit and last year got a pair of Bluetooth “headband” headphones from amazon. I could never sleep in my noise canceling ones. Mine are cheap (so not like Bose quality sound), but I can sleep in them great, and usually don’t want to be cranking out music as I sleep anyway. I also have a white noise app on my phone, but mostly listen to music. Haven’t had an issue sleeping at hotels since I got them.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"deserves" ain't got nothin to do with it.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posts: 2580 | Location: VA, mostly | Registered: June 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post