SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Lazy people...
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Lazy people... Login/Join 
posted
...who bring over a shopping cart from the supermarket across the street, and leave it here.

Who let their dog take a dump on a sidewalk and leave it there. There are "Doggie bag' stations everywhere with free bags.

Who throw an empty beer can on the ground, 20 feet from a dumpster.

Who put their big slurpee cup on parking lot ground, then drive off.

Who park in some one else parking spot.

Who take a dump in a public toilet and don't flush it. I guess Mom has to view it.

Lazy people really piss me off.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That aint nothing. I jog for exercise ever morning and also try to get the dog out for at least a mile walk once a day to keep him fit. A local gas station on one corner we go past on every walk started selling Chicken Wings beginning of last summer. In any direction you walk from that corner you'll find chicken bones just thrown down on the side for up to 1/2 mile. Has me irritated enough that I'm just about ready to go to the next city council meeting and complain. Because chicken bones can be deadly for a dog and when you hit one while jogging the end result could mean a ride in an ambulance for a broken ankle.

BTW, I do clean up after the dog. Even when he is thinking he is a Farm Dog and just have to spread his poop in as many locations as possible. So far his record for dumps on a single 1.5 mile walk is 4 loads dropped. Which is why I never leave the house without at least 3 plastic grocery bags in my pocket.

I've stopped counting.

Posts: 5621 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GWbiker:
...who bring over a shopping cart from the supermarket across the street, and leave it here.

Who let their dog take a dump on a sidewalk and leave it there. There are "Doggie bag' stations everywhere with free bags.

Who take a dump in a public toilet and don't flush it. I guess Mom has to view it.

An addition to the list:

- Who leave their trash at the fishing spot.

Posts: 4006 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never Go
Full Retard
Picture of MitchbSC
posted Hide Post
Who post a reply and don't finish the

They don't think it be like it is, but it do.

Posts: 4797 | Location: SC | Registered: January 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Striker in waiting
Picture of BurtonRW
posted Hide Post

I predict that there will be many suggestions and statements about the law made here, and some of them will be spectacularly wrong. - jhe888

A=A

Posts: 16263 | Location: Maryland, AA Co. | Registered: March 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
What about the jackasses that spit their chewing gum on the sidewalk? Or leave their baby's dirty disposable diaper on the ground in a parking lot?

I'm not sure it's mere laziness. There's stupidity and a lack of consideration there, too. Such people should receive harsh treatment in a special facility in a remote gulag.

Posts: 26852 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Reminds me of a story told to me by a priest assigned to a migrant-worker town. Every single time after Mass he would have to pick up human feces off the church's grounds.

It was not because of ignorance, he advised them of the existence of toilets and its unique relationship to toilet paper and flushing water.

It all boiled down to force of habit. That's what they learned as children, that's what they did as adults.

Knowing more by accident than on purpose.

Posts: 14186 | Location: Tampa, Florida | Registered: December 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

I leave for work at 6AM, it's usually pitch black outside. Every day I see this idiotic jogger walking three dogs on those long expandable leashes. Naturally instead of being in the street or tree lawn the dogs are 20 feet into other peoples front yard. Considering there are three dogs, and it;s pitch black outside, I'm certain that she's cleaning up after them (sarcasm). Oh and by the way, your dog lifting it's leg every single morning on my trees is killing the grass. Inconsiderate morons!!!!

Posts: 652 | Registered: February 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
the Wal Mart at 19th ave and Glendale ( in Phoenix) was terrible about all that you mentioned.

but when I moved to Mesa, it was actually a lot better, out there.

maybe time to relocate

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54500 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just last week I went off on some asshole who, while sitting in frot of me at a traffic light thought it acceptable to open her car door and drop her huge ass soda cup on the road. After leanign on my horn and a gew choice words she finally picked it up )she saw me take a pic of her car) but I am sure it got tossed out at the next light

Posts: 3987 | Location: Peoria, AZ | Registered: November 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:

Oh, hell, that's nothin'. I've seen people leave shopping carts sitting in the parking lot mere steps from a cart corral or right across from the front of the store.

I'll usually grab a stray or three and walk 'em back to the store or the nearest cart corral.

You don't see that at Aldi's. I wish every store would adopt Aldi's system of having to deposit a refundable quarter for a cart.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Lazies who:

Walk away and leave locker doors open.

Walk away from their exercise machines leaving flat screen TVs turned on.

Walk away leaving water running in a sink.

Posts: 693 | Location: E. Central Missouri | Registered: January 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
I always go bat shit crazy every time I see a pile of cigarette butts and ashes on the ground from assholes that empty their ashtrays in a parking lot. One of these days I'll catch one in the act and there would be a good chance I'll end up in jail on an assault charge. Mad

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green Mountain Boy
Picture of Jus228
posted Hide Post
I admit to being a lazy person but I do none of those things. What you're talking about are shameless inconsiderate assholes. Smile

!~God Bless the U.S. Military~!

If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off

Light travels faster than sound, this is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak

Posts: 5563 | Location: Vermont | Registered: March 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
I find lazy people tend to spend for time and effort trying to be lazy than they would if they'd just perform the task.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

Only in an insane world are the sane considered insane.

The memories of a man in his old age
Are the deeds of a man in his prime

Posts: 14020 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LS1 GTO:
I find lazy people tend to spend for time and effort trying to be lazy than they would if they'd just perform the task.

This is how I feel about leaf blowers. 5 minutes with a rake or 20 minutes blowing your leaves around the yard. And rakes are quieter.

My neighbor once was washing his truck at 0-dark-30 on a Saturday morning and proceeded to blow dry it with the leaf blower. Mad

Posts: 698 | Registered: February 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
When you fall, I will be there to catch you -With love, the floor
posted Hide Post
quote:
proceeded to blow dry it with the leaf blower.

So they blast it with unfiltered air that is damaging the paint?? I do use a dog dryer to dry off my bike after washed. But it's slightly warmed and filtered air. It's the only way to flush water from the hidden crevices.

Richard Scalzo
Epping, NH

http://www.bigeastakitarescue.net

Posts: 5803 | Location: Epping, NH | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
quote:

Oh, hell, that's nothin'. I've seen people leave shopping carts sitting in the parking lot mere steps from a cart corral or right across from the front of the store.

I'll usually grab a stray or three and walk 'em back to the store or the nearest cart corral.

You don't see that at Aldi's. I wish every store would adopt Aldi's system of having to deposit a refundable quarter for a cart.

I can one up that. They do the same at the local local food lion I do some of my shopping at. I asked the manager why they allow the carts in the parking lots if the people won't put them back, he said that was nothing he has to track them down in the apartment buildings and town houses because people drag them home with them.

The other one I love is they will put them half on the curb instead of returning them. Speeding as much effort or more than just walking it 30' to the cart corral.

I hate rude, inconsiderate, lazy people.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20756 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
quote:

Was in the truck at Aldi's waiting on the Mrs. Saw an elderly guy, barely able to walk, returning his cart. I told him I'd take it back and offered him a quarter, "No, you keep it" Make a $1.75 in the next hour returning carts.

Posts: 7010 | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TRshootem
posted Hide Post
I gotta tell ya, the more mature my years, the more friggin stupid and inconsiderate ingrates test my hope in humanity.

If robots turn out to be like their creators, we are surely doomed. Robot trash everywhere...

Posts: 1320 | Location: Montana | Registered: October 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post