SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Lazy people...
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Lazy people... Login/Join 
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
quote:
What about the jackasses that spit their chewing gum on the sidewalk?

We need common sense gum control.

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 71 TRUCK
posted Hide Post
People who park in a handy cap spot at the store an than RUN to the store. I am not sure what their handy cap is (and I am no expert) but if they can RUN I do not think the need that spot. And yes I have seen it many times in central Florida. People who park in the fire zone and block traffic to use the ATM in front of a store.

The Second Amendment to the United States Constitution.

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

As ratified by the States and authenticated by Thomas Jefferson, Secretary of State

NRA Life Member

Posts: 2553 | Location: Central Florida, south of the mouse | Registered: March 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That and the people that use the single use dental floss and toss them in the parking lot

Posts: 2044 | Registered: September 19, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
Throwing dryer sheets on the floor of the laundromat.

Posts: 27834 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
Ohhhhhhhh.

My personal favorite (from living in an apartment complex) is those who drag their trash over to the dumpster, and then throw the trash up in front of the dumpster and walk off. Instead of opening the lid and putting it inside.

Or when one side of the dumpster is full and the lid is closed on the other side. So, they pile the trash on top of the closed lid.....instead of opening the lid and putting the trash inside.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37081 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
They are so conditioned to having MOM pick up after them. MOM wants to be buddies with little Princess Snowflake so she can't hurt little Snowflakes feelings by telling the little brat to: "Pick up your own shit".

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Main Thing Is
Not To Get Excited
Picture of wishfull thinker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Southflorida-law:
That and the people that use the single use dental floss and toss them in the parking lot

no kidding. I don't even know why this bugs me so much but it does.

Posts: 6354 | Location: Washington | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post