SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    When the salt grinder comes apart in your soup....
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

When the salt grinder comes apart in your soup.... Login/Join 
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted
I didn't even get a taste of it, either. I decided to just go for it, and give it a short twist of salt after the pepper and my broccoli and potato soup was instantly wearing about a two inch pile of salt in the middle. Put the whole damn bowl in the sink, swept what I could of the mess off the table and excused myself to vent. I was starting to lose the ability to resist the urge to throw things.

The worst part is I was the one who noticed and warned my wife the other day that it looked like it was failing.

Guess I'll wait until the family's done with dinner to run mine down the disposal. Just didn't have the patience today and now I don't have the appetite. Mad

Posts: 17126 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Dont, please dont, put the salt ginger down the disposal. Unless, of course, you have the Waste Kang!

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
I do indeed, and don't think the thought didn't cross my mind for a moment!

Posts: 17126 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post