SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    People need to get up out the Geissele website
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

People need to get up out the Geissele website Login/Join 
Be Careful What You Wish For...
Picture of Monk
posted
cos I'm trying to order me some shit and they obviously can't handle the traffic. So back the fuck on up for a bit and let me handle my shizness. Much obliged.

Georgeair: "...looking around my house this morning, it's not easily defended for long by two people in the event of real anarchy. The entryways might be slick for the latecomers though...."

Posts: 11865 | Location: Hoisting the colors in a strange land | Registered: February 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Yeah, it's getting crushed.

I made it through, but I did login and prestage what I wanted in a cart, so checkout was quick.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just for the
hell of it
Picture of comet24
posted Hide Post
Talking about it on a gun forum probably isn't going to help. Big Grin

I just tried and got nothing. Probably adding to the problem. Wink

Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain. Jack Kerouac

Posts: 16397 | Registered: March 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I gave up around midnite. Luckily by 9 AM on Friday I was still able to get what I wanted (one of their new Super Duty Uppers and a trigger) Unfortunately according to the website I have an 8 week wait. Still worth itSmile

Posts: 340 | Location: South Florida | Registered: December 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
I had to read that thread title a couple of times.
Then it reminded me of the phrase:

" ...off and up out." Big Grin

I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all. -Ecclesiastes 9:11

Posts: 7253 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post