SIGforum
People need to get up out the Geissele website

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/230601935/m/5450007364

November 28, 2019, 07:11 PM
Monk
People need to get up out the Geissele website
cos I'm trying to order me some shit and they obviously can't handle the traffic. So back the fuck on up for a bit and let me handle my shizness. Much obliged.

Georgeair: "...looking around my house this morning, it's not easily defended for long by two people in the event of real anarchy. The entryways might be slick for the latecomers though...."
November 28, 2019, 07:19 PM
RHINOWSO
Yeah, it's getting crushed.

I made it through, but I did login and prestage what I wanted in a cart, so checkout was quick.
November 28, 2019, 09:14 PM
comet24
Talking about it on a gun forum probably isn't going to help. Big Grin

I just tried and got nothing. Probably adding to the problem. Wink

Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain. Jack Kerouac
December 01, 2019, 02:51 AM
Alyron
I gave up around midnite. Luckily by 9 AM on Friday I was still able to get what I wanted (one of their new Super Duty Uppers and a trigger) Unfortunately according to the website I have an 8 week wait. Still worth itSmile
December 04, 2019, 10:15 AM
83v45magna
I had to read that thread title a couple of times.
Then it reminded me of the phrase:

" ...off and up out." Big Grin

I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all. -Ecclesiastes 9:11