Picture of dwd1985
posted
Null

This message has been edited. Last edited by: dwd1985,

Posts: 4448 | Registered: October 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Not trying to be an ass. (OK, so maybe I am a natural...)

But if you read everything before you started, would you have realized that you did not have the bushing and maybe not proceeded until you either secured one, or understood that if your came off, you would have to obtain one and be in a holding pattern until you obtained one, but that is still someone else's fault?

But, then I am single after 40 years of marriage, so I am willing to concede that maybe I am simply, an asshole.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bobandmikako
posted Hide Post
I know nothing about the Mesa Tactical Urbino stock or its installation but any merchant who doesn't do what they say they'll do, doesn't answer the phone and/or doesn't call me back really irritates me. If they can't do those simple things, then they shouldn't be in business. If everyone is out of the shop for a special event, then update the voicemail/answering machine to let people know.

十人十色

Posts: 2103 | Location: Semmes, Alabama | Registered: June 15, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Its BS in the first place to not include an inexpensive part like a bushing even if you just "might" need it.

It's BS that they can't get a part to you in 12 days.

It's also BS to completely shut down your ability to assist your customers while you run off to the shot show.

I think you have absolutely every right to be very pissed off and I would be too!

Remember, this is all supposed to be for fun...................

Posts: 4123 | Registered: April 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
Doesn't sound right. I can't imagine they save a lot of money by not including the part only to spend money taking down people's info and mailing the part.

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 19582 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Giftedly Outspoken
Picture of sigarms229
posted Hide Post
Shitty move on their part. Not a great way to do business.

Sometimes, you gotta roll the hard six

Posts: 4507 | Location: SouthCentral PA | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm not standing up for them, but I'm sure it's because of SHOT.

I have had very good experiences with Mesa and own a half dozen or so if their products. I overtightened one of their stocks and broke it a few years ago. They sent me a new replacement when I inquired about buying a replacement stock body, even though it was totally my fault.

Posts: 5143 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
They come off looking like real cheapskates. People remember this stuff. I also remember Ruger sending me spare parts at no charge when I lost them.

I often wonder what idiots make these decisions.

Posts: 17175 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DaBigBR:
I'm not standing up for them, but I'm sure it's because of SHOT.

I would tend to agree. Not a swift move on their part not to include the bushing, but the rest of it I would wholly assign to SHOT.

I doubt they're any bigger of a company than I just left, and during the industry trade shows, there's just about zero management around and us peons were running the phones because the fucking sales guys went with. Lots of message taking and a back-log of CS stuff when the important people came back from the trade show.

Having been one of those guys in the warehouse like you talked to, I would say email them again with a link to this thread and ask them if they'd like to clear things up.

Posts: 17055 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
Not trying to be an ass. (OK, so maybe I am a natural...)

But if you read everything before you started, would you have realized that you did not have the bushing and maybe not proceeded until you either secured one, or understood that if your came off, you would have to obtain one and be in a holding pattern until you obtained one, but that is still someone else's fault?

But, then I am single after 40 years of marriage, so I am willing to concede that maybe I am simply, an asshole.

LMFAO.

I chose to just skip the marriage Big Grin
I don’t like being told what I can or cannot do, and I will never listen to another person tell me what I can or cannot do, with the money I earn. I’d rather slit my own wrists. Razz

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12568 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post