SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Trans.......whatever.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Trans.......whatever. Login/Join 
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpYytrxLIoA

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Floyd D. Barber,

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Living my life my way
Picture of molachi
posted Hide Post
Don't know what is supposed to be there but all I get is a black box.

Posts: 1756 | Location: The Backyard of Nowhere | Registered: August 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
She says it in the video itself. "You can't make this stuff up."

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 19645 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
"Not guilty yer honner. I did not rape those wimmins. I'm transtampon..."

This idiocy exists because we keep our mouths shut.

IDGAF... MND!

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43865 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
"Illusion and emotion trump objective truth."

She has some really good points.

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21838 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Skeptic
Picture of Mike the Texan
posted Hide Post
It's quite the choose your own adventure world we live in today. At some point, I suppose the pendulum will swing back the other way, or the asteroid will hit.

What was that one Mythbusters quote? "I reject your reality and substitute my own." Something like that.

This video takes a different approach.

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvBlZy0wFOE

Posts: 220 | Location: Near a white sand beach. | Registered: October 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Free men do not ask
permission to bear arms
Picture of George43
posted Hide Post
She is Hawt!

A gun in the hand is worth more than ten policemen on the phone.
The American Revolution was carried out by a group of gun toting religious zealots.

Posts: 3808 | Location: Spring, Texas | Registered: June 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Honky Lips
Picture of FenderBender
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8146 | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FenderBender:
[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/WPMDCJrRpT8" width="420"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

"Dis-gusting foreigners!" Big Grin

Posts: 7249 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post