SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Poor experiences with internet dating sites, buyer beware.
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Poor experiences with internet dating sites, buyer beware. Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I met mine through a late night radio program called "dateline". We have been married 32 years.

Posts: 693 | Location: E. Central Missouri | Registered: January 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No ethanol!
posted Hide Post
Before I forget to say it, thanks to all who offered some experiences.

Now as for eHarmony, I have tried it this week. The function of the website is modest, does NOT always work, search function never does, and an age filter I updated will not change. It crops photos, not just mine but a high % of profiles I view have chopped heads and half of something as well. I cannot believe it is at an Etch-A-Sketch level in this day and age.

Despite all, hope it works out for all of us who are still looking.

------------------
The plural of anecdote is not data. -Frank Kotsonis

Posts: 2008 | Location: Berks Co PA | Registered: December 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The other option is meetup.com it is not really a dating site more a organization website for an activities like minded people enjoy.

Posts: 547 | Location: Field of Dreams | Registered: September 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post