SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    People who park in front of my mail box
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

People who park in front of my mail box Login/Join 
Nature is full of
magnificent creatures
posted
What is it with people who feel it is OK to park in front of my mail box? This happens often where I live.

My neighbor's dad did this today. I like the guy, but there are spaces for five cars in his son's driveway, and another two in front of their house. So why the need to park in front of my mail box? It's big and hard to miss.

Does the USPS not deliver mail to his home?

I have never lived in a place where people were more selfish and less courteous than Salt Lake County. Never. That includes Philadelphia and New Jersey, which is saying a lot.

Posts: 6273 | Registered: March 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Some people are inconsiderate and lack social skills. A nice note on a windshield with a smiley face {I am not kidding}, letting them no that the USPS carrier will not deliver mail if the box is blocked. That usually solves the problem. I am sure Ann Landers will agree.

Posts: 17221 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post