SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    We really need a USPS griping thread. GRRRR!!!!!
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

We really need a USPS griping thread. GRRRR!!!!! Login/Join 
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Well then, let's make this the OFFICIAL USPS Griping thread. Mad

Just dawned on me that I have not received mail for 3 days...I called the Post Office...they claim the driver cannot get close enough to my mailbox because the snow is too far out. BULL F'ING SHIT!

I do that area myself and the snow is near flush to the mailbox...been waiting on something important and now I will not likely get it til Monday.

Mad

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12332 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
I ordered a scope several days ago. Been tracking it online. 2 days ago it was in Chantilly. Today they managed to get it to the USPS office in Manassas. AIR, that is about 7 miles from Chantilly. Which means I won't get it until tomorrow at the earliest. Mail service here is extremely hit or miss. Probably one good mail carrier for each 10 incompetent ones.

Not counting the times Mrs. Elk has actually taken mail from our box and walked it several houses down the street to the right place.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25643 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
I've been mad at them for a few days now, but then realized the package was misaddressed. It wasn't their fault.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
I've been mad at them for a few days now, but then realized the package was misaddressed. It wasn't their fault.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Yeah it goes to show you that human nature is to blame the USUAL SUSPECTS. I have seen them deliver mail correctly for such addresses as the Big blue Trailer on the Highway behind the bank. {The sender was Developmentally Delayed}.

Posts: 17235 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SevenPlusOne
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ZSMICHAEL:
I have seen them deliver mail correctly for such addresses as the Big blue Trailer on the Highway behind the bank. {The sender was Developmentally Delayed}.

I used to work in a smaller town (2 1/2 city routes), we would get letters for "Grey house north of town".

"Ninja kick the damn rabbit"

Posts: 4618 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: October 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ZSMICHAEL:
I have seen them deliver mail correctly for such addresses as the Big blue Trailer on the Highway behind the bank. {The sender was Developmentally Delayed}.

I think it was Yogi Berra who once got a letter addressed to "The Stupidest Man In New York."

As I recall, he wasn't all that mad that a fan sent the letter, but he said it bugged him that the USPS knew where to deliver it. Smile

Posts: 15029 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
I'm still waiting on an Anniversary card that showed up on Informed Delivery for both December 24 AND 26, but not yet delivered.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post