SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    I Just Received Email From My Congress-Slut
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I Just Received Email From My Congress-Slut Login/Join 
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted
This disgusting piece of filth arrived in my email inbox a few minutes ago.
quote:
Email from Congress-Slut Stephanie Murphy:

Dear Friend,

On Jan. 6, 2021, a violent mob incited by the President of the United States tried to obstruct the democratic process and overturn a free and fair election. Although we came together to uphold our oath and to certify the election results later that evening, this deadly attack on the U.S. Capitol was a threat to the very fabric of our nation.

This week, an article of impeachment against the President will be considered by the U.S. House of Representatives.

I believe Congress has a moral and constitutional obligation to provide a check and balance on the President and we should impeach him, but I also want to hear from you before the vote. Listening to you, the people I represent, is one of the most important parts of my job, so I want to hear your thoughts as we move forward in this process.

Rest assured I will uphold my oath to preserve and protect the Constitution of the United States.

Sincerely,

Stephanie Murphy
Member of Congress
The email went on to ask whether I support impeachment.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30546 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Striker in waiting
Picture of BurtonRW
posted Hide Post
You gonna share your colorful response with us?

-Rob

I predict that there will be many suggestions and statements about the law made here, and some of them will be spectacularly wrong. - jhe888

A=A

Posts: 16263 | Location: Maryland, AA Co. | Registered: March 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
The e-mail seems to be soliciting a response. I suggest you give her one.

Posts: 27835 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now and Zen
Picture of clubleaf206
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by egregore:

Something anatomically impossible.

Posts: 12167 | Location: The untamed wilds of Kansas | Registered: August 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BurtonRW:

You gonna share your colorful response with us?
Feel free to use your imagination.

I did NOT suggest that she self-fornicate with a rusty cactus.
quote:
Originally posted by egregore:

I did. You betcha!

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30546 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
Did you tell her to go choke on a dick in a piss stained alley?

Fucking useless assholes are elected because there are stupid useless assholes voting.

Posts: 13047 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
quote:
I did NOT suggest that she self-fornicate with a rusty cactus.

As much as that may appeal to our "reptile brain" or "id," I hope you were a little more polite than that. Big Grin But be firm.

Posts: 27835 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Fucking useless assholes are elected because there are stupid useless assholes voting.

I have said for some time that these people are only a symptom of the real illness in this country, which is the people who vote them in.

Help! Help!
I'm being repressed!

Picture of Skull Leader
posted Hide Post
I'm surprised she even wants your opinion. I'd tell her impeaching a President shouldn't be decided by popularity. It's obvious that she has qualms with her side on this or she wouldn't be asking.

Posts: 11152 | Location: Big Sky Country | Registered: November 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
Share this one with her that I copied from another thread:

Posts: 3698 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skull Leader:
I'm surprised she even wants your opinion. I'd tell her impeaching a President shouldn't be decided by popularity. It's obvious that she has qualms with her side on this or she wouldn't be asking.

She doesn't want his opinion. Just his vote and campaign contribution.
She's playing make believe.

Posts: 9456 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 220-9er:

She can kiss my kosher ass.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

posted Hide Post
Dear Friend:

You her pen pal now?? Borrowing a page from another winner, NANCY GRACE!
Born in Ho Chi Minh City, not Saigon.

Posts: 17177 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Born in Ho Chi Minh City
No chit? Is that the troof? Why don't we just ship her slutty ass right back there? Her, and that disgusting pal of AOC's.

Damn, if they want to come here and help make this a better country, then Welcome! But leave that GDC crap behind.

I am getting sick of this crap.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
quote:
No chit? Is that the troof?

According to Wikipedia, yes, she was born in Ho Chi Minh City in 1978. Her parents escaped there at great peril, the boat they were on running out of fuel in the middle of the ocean and picked up by the US Navy. Too bad this lesson evidently didn't take.

posted Hide Post
Got an email from my do-nothing congresswoman as well, about same time as V-Tail. Different part of Florida but same message.

Quick bullet points:

— Results were from a “fair and free election.”
— Trump has always “thumbed his nose at the Constitution.”
— If Trump not removed he will continue with his “unlawful, unhinged conduct.”
— A domestic terrorist attack was incited by the president.

Even took a swipe at both our “hollow shell” Senators and the Governor.

A unifying message?

I was so pissed I couldn’t even think straight for a few days. Yes, she’ll get a response, not email but an old fashioned letter. I hear they pay more attention to those SmileSmile

Posts: 817 | Location: FL | Registered: September 19, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
Give her the Les Grossman response "OK, take a step back, and LITERALLY FUCK YOUR OWN FACE!!"

quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
This disgusting piece of filth arrived in my email inbox a few minutes ago.
quote:
Email from Congress-Slut Stephanie Murphy:

Dear Friend,

On Jan. 6, 2021, a violent mob incited by the President of the United States tried to obstruct the democratic process and overturn a free and fair election. Although we came together to uphold our oath and to certify the election results later that evening, this deadly attack on the U.S. Capitol was a threat to the very fabric of our nation.

This week, an article of impeachment against the President will be considered by the U.S. House of Representatives.

I believe Congress has a moral and constitutional obligation to provide a check and balance on the President and we should impeach him, but I also want to hear from you before the vote. Listening to you, the people I represent, is one of the most important parts of my job, so I want to hear your thoughts as we move forward in this process.

Rest assured I will uphold my oath to preserve and protect the Constitution of the United States.

Sincerely,

Stephanie Murphy
Member of Congress
The email went on to ask whether I support impeachment.

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 220-9er:
quote:
Originally posted by Skull Leader:

I think, oddly enough, she does want her constituents' opinion because she has her finger up, testing the political winds. She should vote her conscience though, not engage in a popularity contest.

Tell her what you think, and resist the temptation to be obscene or insulting. That doesn't help. In no other context would you insult and swear at people with whom you disagree, unless you are an asshole.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53118 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Tell her what you think, and resist the temptation to be obscene or insulting. That doesn't help. In no other context would you insult and swear at people with whom you disagree, unless you are an asshole.

Exactly! Tact is the order of the day. Tact is the ability to tell a person to go to hell and make them feel happy to be on their way.

Posts: 817 | Location: FL | Registered: September 19, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
So V-Tail, what I am curious about is, how did she get your email address? Wink

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

Only in an insane world are the sane considered insane.

The memories of a man in his old age
Are the deeds of a man in his prime

Posts: 14020 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post