SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    I Just Received Email From My Congress-Slut
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I Just Received Email From My Congress-Slut Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stkfox:
quote:
Tell her what you think, and resist the temptation to be obscene or insulting. That doesn't help. In no other context would you insult and swear at people with whom you disagree, unless you are an asshole.

Exactly! Tact is the order of the day. Tact is the ability to tell a person to go to hell and make them feel happy to be on their way.

Agree 100% with the above. I will add my two cents (that's all I claim it's worth). Prior to my retirement working for the government I regularly fielded inquiries from Congressmen and Senators. I got to know several staffers fairly well. They do actually listen to constituents. (Not claiming they act on the constituent sentiments, just that they do listen.) The staffers are the ones who respond, but they do provide a sample of letters to the Representative or Senators to read, and they provide a summary of the sentiment of opinions expressed by constituents.

Any letters or e-mails that suggest that the representative perform anatomically impossible sexual acts on themselves are simply discarded. They aren't included in any summaries of constituent sentiment on issues. They are just quickly deleted or tossed out. The only thing that an obscenity filled letter or e-mail will do is this. It will confirm to the staffer that Trump supporters are idiots who are incapable of putting a coherent and thoughtful argument together in support of their position.

Posts: 1042 | Location: New Jersey  | Registered: May 03, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:

Rest assured I will uphold my oath to preserve and protect the Constitution of the United States.

Sincerely,

Stephanie Murphy
Member of Congress

If she (and others of her ilk) truly cared about upholding the Constitution, they'd resign.

Tony

Posts: 306 | Registered: December 18, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LS1 GTO:
So V-Tail, what I am curious about is, how did she get your email address? Wink

Interested in this as well, are you registered as I or R, I ask because I'm in her district and a registered R, be interesting to know if she polled D and I only.

She's voting to impeach, otherwise she'll be ostracized by the D party and lose any funding for the next election.

Posts: 23238 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well, in my case, I’d emailed my congresswoman (a Dem.) before on a couple issues so she's put my email address into her databank. I’m a registered Rep. I know that they are supposed to keep their constituents abreast of their doings in D.C. If she only emails updates to other Dems, well that’s not being very representative of her district is it? But it sure is an easy way out!

Posts: 817 | Location: FL | Registered: September 19, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HRK:
quote:
Originally posted by LS1 GTO:
So V-Tail, what I am curious about is, how did she get your email address? Wink
Interested in this as well, are you registered as I or R, I ask because I'm in her district and a registered R, be interesting to know if she polled D and I only.

She's voting to impeach, otherwise she'll be ostracized by the D party and lose any funding for the next election.
I am registered Independent.

I have no idea how she got my email address, but it's no big secret, just my first and middle initials concatenated with my last name, @icloud.com

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30544 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
I just received another email from the treacherous bimbo, announcing that she had voted for impeachment. She seems to be really proud of herself. I hope that she will be soundly defeated if she runs again in 2022.
quote:
Email received today from the dishonorable congress-slut:

WASHINGTON—Today, U.S. Congresswoman Stephanie Murphy of Winter Park, Fla., voted to impeach President Donald Trump for his role in inciting an insurrection and a violent occupation of the U.S. Capitol on Jan., 6, 2021. In a video statement, Murphy denounced the violence perpetrated by the mob last week and called on Americans to unite behind the need to hold the President accountable for his actions.

“Today’s impeachment is not about dividing this country. It’s about uniting all patriotic Americans against the unconstitutional actions of an out-of-control president—a president who incited insurrection against our great nation,” said Murphy. “I’m proud both Democrats and Republicans voted to hold the President accountable for his actions. We voted to fulfill our constitutional, moral, and patriotic obligation to safeguard our democracy.”

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30544 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
It's a cover mail, you're I so she probably mailed I an D to get a large response of yes.

Born: Đặng Thị Ngọc Dung,
September 16, 1978,
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

Posts: 23238 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HRK:

Born: Đặng Thị Ngọc Dung,
September 16, 1978,
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
She left Vietnam to escape communism and now she votes to bring the same shit here.

She received 55% of the votes, compared to 43% for her Republican opponent, Leo Valentin, whose site -- www.leovalentin.com -- appears to have been hacked. 55% vs. 43%, are there really that many imbeciles in the voting population of this district?

I'm really too old to think about moving and re-starting a household; at 84, my next move, if any while I'm still alive, would likely be to assisted living. Hopefully not for many years.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
are there really that many imbeciles in the voting population of this district?

The short answer "YES!" Our schools have been creating them for years and years!

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25640 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jhe888:
quote:
Originally posted by 220-9er:
quote:
Originally posted by Skull Leader:
I'm surprised she even wants your opinion. I'd tell her impeaching a President shouldn't be decided by popularity. It's obvious that she has qualms with her side on this or she wouldn't be asking.

She doesn't want his opinion. Just his vote and campaign contribution.
She's playing make believe.

I think, oddly enough, she does want her constituents' opinion because she has her finger up, testing the political winds. She should vote her conscience though, not engage in a popularity contest.

Tell her what you think, and resist the temptation to be obscene or insulting. That doesn't help. In no other context would you insult and swear at people with whom you disagree, unless you are an asshole.

Agreed to the proper response that may or may not have any effect. Maybe a polite reminder at the end using this link; https://www.whitehouse.gov/tru...nts/?utm_source=link

Posts: 252 | Location: Stafford, VA | Registered: January 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
She received 55% of the votes, compared to 43% for her Republican opponent, Leo Valentin, whose site -- www.leovalentin.com -- appears to have been hacked. 55% vs. 43%, are there really that many imbeciles in the voting population of this district?

This was a R district until 2016 when we were redrawn to include a massive amount of D voters from Orange and Volusia counties. Seminole is Red county, but we've been screwed by the redistrict. Burns my behind that people think we're indicative of the representation by this communist.

She didn't poll everyone with that letter,

Redistricting 7th in FL