SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    LGS employees cussing and making fun of customers
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

LGS employees cussing and making fun of customers Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Excellent Top Gun Supply! Now that my friends is an owner! Bravo!

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of goingbroke
posted Hide Post
My wife has a FFL license and does very well with the women who deal with her for this very reason!

Women trust other women when it comes to this type business and she does well! Also, she has a large number of men too that don't want to deal with the typical gun store bullshit.

"A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition." - Rudyard Kipling

Posts: 5059 | Location: South of Atlanta | Registered: July 05, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by goingbroke:
My wife has a FFL license and does very well with the women who deal with her for this very reason!

Women trust other women when it comes to this type business and she does well! Also, she has a large number of men too that don't want to deal with the typical gun store bullshit.

Any LGS that's looking to expand their business beyond the typical tacti-cool good ol'boy or, internet expert would be best served to get a few squared away gals on their staff. One of my close friends hired on a gal, she had shot guns prior but wasn't an expert; after a few weeks of training and sales familiarization, she was off and running. The business bump they got from the increased number female customers was a revelation for that staff. The flip-side was the amount of side-commentary and idiotic talk from guy customers was also pretty amazing, they lost a few sales kicking some people out; either these guys were full-time idiots and destined to looserville or, they mentally flipped a switch upon entering a gun store and took on Archie Bunker personalities.

Posts: 14653 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
If I were a gunshop owner, the tacticool guys are the last I'd want to hire. Too much potential to alienate customers.

Posts: 13109 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Guns, cigars, fast cars, or alcohol...if I had a shop selling any of those, it would have a staff like Charlie Wilson!

Evaluating volume of fire vs. shot placement effectiveness.

Posts: 668 | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post