SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    People Who Make Turns At 45 Degrees And Not 90 Degrees Like You Are Supposed To
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

People Who Make Turns At 45 Degrees And Not 90 Degrees Like You Are Supposed To Login/Join 
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by arfmel:
Steering is hard

So is Geometry.

Posts: 10938 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dinosaur
Picture of P210
posted Hide Post
They’re trying to keep the mileage down. Big Grin

Posts: 6956 | Location: 96753 | Registered: December 15, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Four-way intersection with traffic lights. I am sitting on my white line, in my lane, waiting for the light to change. Idiot makes a 45 degree turn past me, barely missing my car, and gives ME a dirty look like I'm the prick!!!!!

Two things bring me to tears. The unconditional Love of God,the service of the United States Military,past,present,and future.

I would rather meet
a slick-sleeve private,
than a hollywood star!

Posts: 2339 | Registered: February 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
Agree with the OP. Making two 45 degree turns is one of my pet peeves.

The worst example occurred back when I lived in Anchorage. I was making a left turn from a flashing redlight (cross street had flashing orange) in my Silverado (i.e. full sized truck) and the nose of my bumper was aligned with the stripe. Actually had a corner cutter make two 45 degree turns and his turn took him behind me instead of in front. I still shake my head when I remember that jackwad.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23254 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
Pet peeve of mine in my neighborhood. People just cannot drive today. Their head is so full of social media bullshit and their snowflake tea.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12631 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
Do high schools even teach driving skills anymore? It may not be on the agenda.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ol' Jack always says...
what the hell.
posted Hide Post
I used to laugh at the Russian dashcam videos.

Now, I think half of those videos may have actually been made in the US.

Posts: 10188 | Location: PA | Registered: March 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ol' Jack always says...
what the hell.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by az4783054:
Do high schools even teach driving skills anymore? It may not be on the agenda.

Some do but that doesn't really matter because it's not just those darn young whippersnappers. I see young, middle aged and old, all races, both genders, etc. driving horribly.

Posts: 10188 | Location: PA | Registered: March 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Paddle your
own canoe
Picture of BigWhup
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mr.9mm:
What kills me is when the 45 degree corner-cutter looks at me and gives me the stink-eye like I'm encroaching on their space Roll Eyes

And they are leaning up against the side window!

Posts: 1553 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: August 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
PASig,

Thanks for your rant. I've wanted to say the same thing. You just said it better.

Don't get me started on navigating a 4 way stop sign!

Best,

Jake

Posts: 271 | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by imadat:

Don't get me started on navigating a 4 way stop sign!

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?...o&list=RDewIse6lNjro

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30664 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Quit staring at my wife's Butt
Picture of XLT
posted Hide Post
I don't like it when people make 90 degree turns. it's too old fashioned.

Posts: 5594 | Registered: February 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post