SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    RedBull gives your wallet wiings!
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

RedBull gives your wallet wiings! Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P-220:
Bruh, it gives you wings!!!!!!!!!!!
YMMV.

I can drink one and go take a nap Smile

I'm alright it's the rest of the world that's all screwed up!

Posts: 1365 | Location: Southern Michigan | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ZSMICHAEL:
Drink Rip It! Favorite drink of the USMC

Another good one is the Venom brand.Cheap like Rip It. The Black Mamba has more of the taste of The green Monster.

I'm alright it's the rest of the world that's all screwed up!

Posts: 1365 | Location: Southern Michigan | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blume9mm
posted Hide Post
I find it funny that our entire society says no to drugs (unless they are prescription) but there is a starbucks on every corner and Redbull sells for what it does...

there... I've preached my sermon... now for my second cup of coffee ....

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I couldn't tell you what the stuff tastes like. Never had one.

Posts: 107556 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
I never had one either. I pay less than that for a can or bottle of premium beer.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30659 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
My wife and I each drink a Monster Energy every morning in place of coffee. When driving a long distance, a couple of these babies replace 5 hour energy. I like the taste and find them on sale for about $30 a case on Amazon. We have 8 cases in the garage and Costco has them for about $26 a case presently. Drinking an Ultra Rosa as I type.

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4224 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Common sense is genius dressed in its working clothes
Picture of sandman76
posted Hide Post
When I'm out on my motorcycle I'll usually drink an 8 ounce sugar free Red Bull at the first stop. Cannot be too alert when out on the road with inattentive assholes. Otherwise, no.

Posts: 1958 | Location: Douglas County, Colorado | Registered: July 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Exceptional Circumstances
Picture of dave7378
posted Hide Post
Could quite possibly be one of the worst things to put in your body.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 5907 | Location: Hampton Bays, NY | Registered: October 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dave7378:

No, it's not. I'm quite certain of a number of other things that are far, far worse to put in your body.

Besides, it tastes good.

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Washing machine whisperer
Picture of Appliance Brad
posted Hide Post
I love Red Bull. But I gave it up. Along with any other energy drinks. Decided to stick to coffee. It's not just the caffiene that is the concern, it's the other products including Taurine. Using them significantly increases your stroke risk.

If you choose to consume anything from the family of energy drinks, do it like you would consume any other product with associated risk factors including arrhythmias, increaded blood pressure and increased risk of CVA.

Posts: 11222 | Location: below the palm tree line of Michigan | Registered: September 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Exceptional Circumstances
Picture of dave7378
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sns3guppy:
quote:
Originally posted by dave7378:

No, it's not. I'm quite certain of a number of other things that are far, far worse to put in your body.

Besides, it tastes good.

Yeah, maybe battery acid is worse. You got me. Wink

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 5907 | Location: Hampton Bays, NY | Registered: October 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
All these haters are probably the same people who claim McRibs are bad for you too. Big Grin

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36840 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 229DAK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
quote:
Originally posted by cparktd: She chain smokes 3 or more packs a day.
Good grief! That's well over $100.00 / week! Eek It's a good thing she doesn't live in New York, three packs / day would be pushing $300.00 / week.
Naw, she can just get her smokes from those "independent" dealers that drive up from Virginia, only $200/day, ya know. Just ask Cuomo! Big Grin

Posts: 9035 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cparktd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 229DAK:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by cparktd: She chain smokes 3 or more packs a day.
Good grief! That's well over $100.00 / week! Eek It's a good thing she doesn't live in New York, three packs / day would be pushing $300.00 / week.
Naw, she can just get her smokes from those "independent" dealers that drive up from Virginia, only $200/day, ya know. Just ask Cuomo! Big Grin

A couple other smokers in the house as well... Husband and grown Son... Don't know what they spend but they buy bulk tobacco and make their own smokes with the help of a machine.

If it ain't woke... don't fix it.

Posts: 4128 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: February 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do No Harm,
Do Know Harm
posted Hide Post
I drink the hell out of sugar free energy drinks.

Better than being a grumpy asshole, which is what happens when you work night shift but everyone expects you to be social when you’re off.

Usually Redbull isn’t enough caffeine for me tho. Reigns are 300mg and are about right.

Knowing what one is talking about is widely admired but not strictly required here.

Although sometimes distracting, there is often a certain entertainment value to this easy standard.
-JALLEN

"All I need is a WAR ON DRUGS reference and I got myself a police thread BINGO." -jljones

Posts: 11448 | Location: NC | Registered: August 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P-220:
All these haters are probably the same people who claim McRibs are bad for you too. Big Grin

Big Grin

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15251 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blume9mm
posted Hide Post
My Red Bull story:

My wife was a therapist and had a female client who had a terminal illness and also belonged to a biker gang.... she did not have enough in savings for her funeral and so the gang decided to hold a benefit party at their private club to make enough to bury her when she died and my wife decided we needed to go....
Few things I remember: Bartender at the bar/club was a woman about 6.2 and around 250lbs.... all the guys at the bar were drinking Mich. light and so that is what I ordered too... they had a benefit auction during the event and I only bid on items the others did not want... ended up with a 6 pack of red bull that the rock band had signed.... about 5 years later the stuff in the cans started eating through the aluminum and I threw them out.
Oh and I do remember getting into a conversation with one of the bikers about mineral supplements and vitamins... these were true bikers...not your middle age middle class men with a need for a Harly

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
Quote:
After getting back in to the car, my sleepy wife asked if we were going to stop in Flint? I said, we will wait and see how I feel.

I don't need a RedBull to keep me from stopping in Flint.......watching the local news from there is enough of a deterrent!

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8099 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
They would have to pay me to drink that garbage.

Posts: 59 | Registered: April 30, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by cparktd:

she chain smokes 3 or more packs a day.
Good grief! That's well over $100.00 / week! Eek

It's a good thing she doesn't live in New York, three packs / day would be pushing $300.00 / week.

Might be cheaper to smoke crack.

Posts: 2484 | Location: WI | Registered: December 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post