SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    RedBull gives your wallet wiings!
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

RedBull gives your wallet wiings! Login/Join 
Picture of RichardC
posted

$3.50 for a 12 fl oz can?? Really?

Posts: 15890 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
They need $$$ to support extreme sports.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16083 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
People have been paying it for years and years. Hell, look what people pay for Starbucks.

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3964 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RichardC:

Two for five bucks.

My wife bought me a case of watermellon red bull for my birthday. Good stuff.

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think the retailer is the one flying high. Right now at Kroger the 12oz is on sale for 2.50, normally 2.69. I used to get the 4 pack of the 8oz, drank them before hockey games. Gave that shit up though between the sugar and whatever other weird chemicals are in there.

Mongo only pawn in game of life...

Posts: 683 | Location: DFW | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
They couldn't put it in the fancy can and sell it to you if it weren't good for you.

Therefore, it must be.

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
That stuff will make you bleed from yer bunghole

Posts: 5317 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
drop and give me
20 pushups
posted Hide Post
Could care less how much they charge. Have yet to ever taste this brand or any of the other drinks of this type. They just do not melt my butter. To much sugar/caffine/and other stimulants. Just like one of those small bottles of 5 hour energy. if you read the info it shows a 3000% daily intake of certain ingrediants and it is actually 2 servings if you read the label. ..................... drill sgt.

Posts: 2005 | Location: denham springs , la | Registered: October 19, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by drill sgt:
Could care less how much they charge.

Really?

Posts: 15890 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Drink Rip It! Favorite drink of the USMC

Posts: 17228 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
I'm sure the Forum RedBull Sponsor can let us know how GOOOOOOOD it makes him feel.... Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
STICKMAN SMASH!

Big Grin

Posts: 32505 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
I never got on the energy drink train.

I do keep a couple 5 hour energy bottles in my backpack. I drink maybe two a year when I’m driving a long distance and they really do seem to help me stay awake. They are sure better for me than the constantly burning cigarettes I used to smoke on road trips to keep me awake.

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15251 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
I'm exactly the same way, Pale Horse.

Maybe 2 or 3 Five Hour Energy shots a year, usually during really long road trips, or when working extra long hours and really dragging ass.

Posts: 32505 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cynic
Picture of charlie12
posted Hide Post
I've never tasted any energy drink or those little bottles of stuff.

Posts: 13020 | Location: Pride, Louisiana | Registered: August 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
I am a sugar free RB fan.

When I need a boost, I do pick up a 20 oz. of RBSF.

Back in 2002, my office shared some space with a healthplex. before leaving for vacation in Michigan, I asked one of the Trainers what kids used to stay awake. When I was in college it was Vivarin (sp). she told me Red Bull.

We left for Onekama late one evening. We stopped for gas, just North of Ann Arbor. I went into pay and grabbed a Red Bull. at the counter I found small packets of no-doz. What the hell, what could go wrong.

After getting back in to the car, my sleepy wife asked if we were going to stop in Flint? I said, we will wait and see how I feel.

At Midland Michigan, my wife woke up and asked if we were stopping for a hotel. NOPE, shit, I could not close my eyes if I tried.

That was my first experience with Red Bull. I still enjoy sugar-free Red Bull today.

I pay approx. $5.00 for a 20 oz RBSF. I do not drink coffee.

Bruh, it gives you wings!!!!!!!!!!!

YMMV.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36840 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cparktd
posted Hide Post
You shouldn't drink those things, I read that they will make you heart explode... true story, some kid slammed 3 and died! I saw it on the interwebs... Says my step daughter as she chain smokes 3 or more packs a day.

I have switched from sipping on soft drinks, coffee or energy drinks on road trips to the little 5 hour type as needed because of an increasingly annoying prostate to minimize pit stops.

If it ain't woke... don't fix it.

Posts: 4128 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: February 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
They wont make your heart explode, but they are defintely stimulants that will increase your heart rate. They are preferable to snorting Adderall, Cocaine or smoking Meth. If you have an underlying heart condition it could be risky.

Posts: 17228 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sns3guppy:
quote:
Originally posted by RichardC:

Two for five bucks.

My wife bought me a case of watermellon red bull for my birthday. Good stuff.

FYI Sonic is selling a watermelon Red Bull slush. I enjoyed it. Check it out.

Posts: 578 | Location: East Texas | Registered: October 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cparktd:

she chain smokes 3 or more packs a day.
Good grief! That's well over $100.00 / week! Eek

It's a good thing she doesn't live in New York, three packs / day would be pushing $300.00 / week.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30658 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post