SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Another unrecognizable actor
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Another unrecognizable actor Login/Join 
posted
After plastic surgery.

Watching Nightflyers on SyFy and Gretchen Mol is supposed to be in it.
Had to go to the internet to find out which role she has.
Then I realized I'd been looking at her for 10 minutes.

Wow, they all seem to think they look good afterwards.
Someone should let them in on the reality.

Everybody knows that the dice are loaded

Posts: 367 | Location: West Virginia | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
A 5 before and after, no biggie

Posts: 5299 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
I don't understand when these women get all this horrible work done. You look like a muppet! You looked better before!

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10719 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Evil Asian Member
Picture of LastCubScout
posted Hide Post
Is it plastic surgery or is it just age?

I was never a huge Gretchen Mol fan, but she sure does one mean Bettie Page!

Posts: 5580 | Location: San Francisco Bay Area, CA | Registered: April 11, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cparktd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LastCubScout:

She's only 46.

If it ain't woke... don't fix it.

Posts: 4117 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: February 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cparktd:
quote:

She's only 46.

I had Tawny Kitaen come into my studio many years ago and my initial excitement went away when i barely recognized her...she rolled in looking like a bag of ass and was much younger than 46

Posts: 3987 | Location: Peoria, AZ | Registered: November 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lord Vaalic:
I don't understand when these women get all this horrible work done. You look like a muppet! You looked better before!

I agree. And it’s not like they don’t see the other women who didn’t look good after surgery.

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 19582 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
So many of the photos we see are retouched beyond recognition, along with makeup, filters, etc on movies.

Add in age and bad plastic, then you get what you get.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is circumspective
Picture of vinnybass
posted Hide Post
Renee Zellweger looks like two different people.

"We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities."

Posts: 5473 | Location: Las Vegas, NV. | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Evil Asian Member
Picture of LastCubScout
posted Hide Post
quote:

Originally posted by cparktd:
She's only 46.

I'm confused. What does being 46 have to do with anything? People change in appearance as they get older, no matter what age they are.

Posts: 5580 | Location: San Francisco Bay Area, CA | Registered: April 11, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post