SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Why must all people cerakote their guns?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Why must all people cerakote their guns? Login/Join 
Avoiding
slam fires
Picture of 45 Cal
posted Hide Post
Well I suppose the O P got an answer he can understand,it was probably an alcohol moment anyway

Posts: 22410 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
I haven't...yet.

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
People Cerekote their rifles because it is a superior product for rust resistance and wear, far better than even stainless steel. If it looks nice all the better but Cerekote is so popular because it is a superior firearms finish.

Remember, this is all supposed to be for fun...................

Posts: 4123 | Registered: April 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ops cwo
posted Hide Post
To all the smart ass posters, Piss off. I should have added. Then the cerakote owner wants to sell selected pieces, parts like magazines or scopes coated in that shit.

And it is an ugly ass GOLD camry my wife forced me into.

Posts: 265 | Registered: August 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^
I think the term SWMBO is more appropriate in your case...

Razz

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
In my case, because I bought the pistol used and it had a huge amount of holster wear. I didn't want it pristine, I just wanted it better protected. Mission accomplished.

===
I would like to apologize to anyone I have *not* offended. Please be patient. I will get to you shortly.

Posts: 2066 | Location: The Sticks in Wisconsin. | Registered: September 30, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post