SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Okay to lie to customers?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Okay to lie to customers? Login/Join 
Eschew Obfuscation
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Aquabird:
I said yes, but do not fix the winch.

I wouldn't be surprised if you got there and discovered that they went ahead and installed a new winch. Razz

“Civilization is not inherited; it has to be learned and earned by each generation anew; if the transmission should be interrupted for one century, civilization would die, and we should be savages again." - Will Durant

Posts: 6373 | Location: Chicago, IL | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Krazeehorse:
As to the OP....say you own a dress shop. A rather large customer asks "does this dress make my ass look fat"? How ya gonna answer that?
"It's not the dress, sweetie. Bless your heart."

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30548 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Krazeehorse:
As to the OP....say you own a dress shop. A rather large customer asks "does this dress make my ass look fat"? How ya gonna answer that?

"No Ma'am, I think the genes make your ass look fat." "Want a cookie?"

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well I picked up my ATV today. No winch thank God.
Just the switch and 1 hour of labor at $86/hr.
It only took a month.
I called yesterday to ask about it, since the switch was supposed to be there a week ago.
The guy put me on hold and was gone for a while.
Then I can hear him talking and asking how the thing could be done and nobody told him it was done. Then he comes on and says, yeah we got it done, but need to do paperwork.

NRA Life Endowment member
Tri-State Gun collectors Life Member

Posts: 2794 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post