SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    My first time seeing trans bathroom.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My first time seeing trans bathroom. Login/Join 
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
quote:
Maybe it's just a family bathroom with a diaper changing station?

That would have been my thought as well, especially considering that "theirs" refers to two or more people by definition.

I have also seen more and more third restrooms, but never one for trans persons. I've seen them labeled as family, and have also seen handicapped accessible for when the Men and Womens was not designed to be so.

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15692 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dinosaur
Picture of P210
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:

It was Jackson's in Reston Town Center.

Why no “Ours”? My daughter and son in law live in Reston. Just arrived yesterday for a visit and Jackson’s is one of the places I like taking the family to. Now looking forward to a chuckle and dinner.

Posts: 6955 | Location: 96753 | Registered: December 15, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NK402:
Ever go into a men's room with no urinal, just a commode and for a split second, wonder if you went in the wrong one ?

Picked wrong on a business trip to Amsterdam 25+ years ago. Discovered my error on day 3 Eek

Posts: 828 | Location: STL | Registered: January 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/Yxdu6GouXkk

I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all. -Ecclesiastes 9:11

Posts: 7230 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
I’d just whip it out and piss right there in the walkway. Sorry Mr or Mrs Manager, or “Theirs” manager. I just couldn’t figure it out and I had to go. I have a bladder problem, sorry Big Grin

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12568 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
I don’t mind so much a Unisex bathroom—-“All genders” implies >2 and is therefore a political statement.
What I really mind is ripping out the urinals, making the process of pissing dirtier for men.
If I have to use a commode I have to raise the seat or sit on it; with a urinal I never have to touch the fixture except for the flushing handle.
Also just to be equitable, “All gender restrooms” should all have urinals installed.
Instead we get Portland ripping out urinals at great expense and increasing waiting times for rest rooms.

Posts: 18016 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
At a previous client, they had two unmarked restrooms. When I inquired as to which one I should use, they told me that they had unisex bathrooms. I thought they said 'you need sex' bathrooms. Hell, I stayed in one all day long and didn't get any action! Finally had to take matters into my own hands!

Posts: 463 | Location: suwanee, ga | Registered: January 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1gkek:
quote:
Originally posted by NK402:
Ever go into a men's room with no urinal, just a commode and for a split second, wonder if you went in the wrong one ?

Picked wrong on a business trip to Amsterdam 25+ years ago. Discovered my error on day 3 Eek

I picked wrong one time while dropping a friend off at college. Some people thought it odd the tinkling sound coming from the Womens Bathroom.

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13386 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Non-Miscreant
posted Hide Post
As for the person who has a kid that needs to go both before swimming and after, just teach them to leak in the pool. We all do it. Time for them to learn.

Or the sign that says "welcome to our ool. Notice there's no P in it. Please keep it that way." Or not.

Unhappy ammo seeker

Posts: 18385 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: February 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigmule
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Andyb:
Use hers and piss all over the seat

the punch line here, is thiers is still learning..

Posts: 2330 | Registered: July 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post