SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    My first time seeing trans bathroom.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My first time seeing trans bathroom. Login/Join 
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
quote:
Maybe it's just a family bathroom with a diaper changing station?

That would have been my thought as well, especially considering that "theirs" refers to two or more people by definition.

I have also seen more and more third restrooms, but never one for trans persons. I've seen them labeled as family, and have also seen handicapped accessible for when the Men and Womens was not designed to be so.

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 13769 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dinosaur
Picture of P210
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:

It was Jackson's in Reston Town Center.

Why no “Ours”? My daughter and son in law live in Reston. Just arrived yesterday for a visit and Jackson’s is one of the places I like taking the family to. Now looking forward to a chuckle and dinner.

Posts: 6262 | Location: Maui | Registered: December 15, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NK402:
Ever go into a men's room with no urinal, just a commode and for a split second, wonder if you went in the wrong one ?

Picked wrong on a business trip to Amsterdam 25+ years ago. Discovered my error on day 3 Eek

Posts: 618 | Location: STL MO | Registered: January 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post