SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Here's What The Democrats Think Is Important
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Here's What The Democrats Think Is Important Login/Join 
Picture of fpuhan
posted
I received an email which my spam filter promptly sent to my junk folder. I noticed it just before I emptied it, and took the following screen grab.

There is no way I'd respond to this garbage. Anyone who does is a sucker or a fool. But then again, they're probably Democrats, so I'm repeating myself.

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kraquin
posted Hide Post
A lot of those issues have been raised by both parties e.g. Ensure Quality Care for our Veterans and Reduce Prescription Drug Prices just to name two..

Posts: 391 | Registered: December 07, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
The infrastructure, care for veterans and tax code simplification (the latest just juggled some numbers around but didn't simplify anything) look pretty important to me, with some others getting "honorable mentions." It can't hurt to check those boxes and send it back. If enough people reply thusly it might get some attention. This assumes, of course, that replies not in favor of the gun control and climate change and a few others won't be shit-canned.

Posts: 27834 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
If you respond to those they know you're a sucker that they may get money from you in the future.
They are called a suckers list.

Posts: 9456 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
Is this actually from your congressjerkoff, or something else?

Posts: 27834 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 229DAK
posted Hide Post
Yea, it's from our asshole congressman; I got it to. Went into the trash folder.

Too bad there wasn't an option for a write-in, but then that wouldn't line up with ole Gerry's liberal agenda.

Posts: 9001 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Facts are stubborn things
Picture of armedprof
posted Hide Post
A couple of those were already done by Trump...

And does he really not know the difference between what is the State's job and what is Congress job?????

Do, Or do not. There is no try.

Posts: 1786 | Location: Just South of Charlotte, NC | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The ONLY thing important to Demoncrats is CONTROL, by any means necessary. Note, I do mean ANY means, even Murder. They will say or do anything to gain Control and they have no conscience at all and care not a bit how much damage they cause to any individual or Nation.

I've stopped counting.

Posts: 5621 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 229DAK:
Yea, it's from our asshole congressman; I got it to. Went into the trash folder.

Too bad there wasn't an option for a write-in, but then that wouldn't line up with ole Gerry's liberal agenda.

I'm in the 10th district, but 11th is walking distance for me. He's not mine, but we'll known to me, his a complete POS. I've done work in his house before and had thoughts of leaving when I realized who it was. My grandfather is friends with him, they live in the same neighborhood.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20756 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Where's the box for None of The Above.

Posts: 2559 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
That list is disgusting. Frown

Posts: 22857 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by smschulz:

So, you’re against quality care for veterans, repairing infrastructure, and reducing prescription drug prices?

Posts: 3326 | Location: South FL | Registered: February 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
They only care about the economy in Northern Virginia? Everyone else is one of those deplorables or something like that?

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3785 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dwill104:
quote:

So, you’re against quality care for veterans, repairing infrastructure, and reducing prescription drug prices?

Other than Vets getting care all the rest is mostly bunk.
Infrastructure is vague and let the market reduce prices not the government.

Posts: 22857 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:

let the market reduce prices not the government.
I don't see how that would work.

In order for the market to reduce prices, demand would have to drop, but prescription meds are generally not an option. If you need them, you need them. Not really negotiable.

Case in point: I use Restasis drops for my eyes, twice a day. My co-pay for the last couple of years has been $47.00 for a box of sixty ampoules. I went to the pharmacy yesterday to pick up a re-fill. Sticker shock! What has been $47.00 all along, was quoted at $297.00! I'm scrambling to try to figure something out. There is no generic available for this. How is the market going to reduce my cost?

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30544 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
quote:

In order for the market to reduce prices, demand would have to drop, but prescription meds are generally not an option. If you need them, you need them. Not really negotiable.

Case in point: I use Restasis drops for my eyes, twice a day. My co-pay for the last couple of years has been $47.00 for a box of sixty ampoules. I went to the pharmacy yesterday to pick up a re-fill. Sticker shock! What has been $47.00 all along, was quoted at $297.00! I'm scrambling to try to figure something out. There is no generic available for this. How is the market going to reduce my cost?

I guess you could apply that to everything then and let the Government control all prices?
There can be some oversight obviously but an out and out Government control is not something I think will work.

posted Hide Post
You will never have "affordable health care" in this country as long as the drug companies and the insurance companies have free rein.

Posts: 2559 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
quote:

I guess you could apply that to everything then and let the Government control all prices?
There can be some oversight obviously but an out and out Government control is not something I think will work.
The feds are precluding the ability of the market to set prices for prescription drugs and many other items, by virtue of patents, which grant monopolies to the sellers. There is no way that the market can reduce prices if there is no competition.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30544 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
The feds are precluding the ability of the market to set prices for prescription drugs and many other items, by virtue of patents, which grant monopolies to the sellers. There is no way that the market can reduce prices if there is no competition.

^^^^^^^^^^
Exactly, and a slight tweaking of a drug molecule leads to a new patent for the drug and extended protection.

Posts: 17175 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
I keep telling both sides: Leave me alone and I don’t give a shit about much else. Piss off about my guns. Stay out of my wallet/off my property. Come down on those who whould harm another like the fist of an angry god. There’s your priorities.

Posts: 13735 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post