SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    A Promotion Is NOT Supposed To Be Traumatic
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A Promotion Is NOT Supposed To Be Traumatic Login/Join 
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Good job and congratulations. One day at a time, small steps and keep your head on a swivel.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happiness is
Vectored Thrust
Picture of mojojojo
posted Hide Post
Congratulations! Sounds like a well deserved promotion

Icarus flew too close to the sun, but at least he flew.

Posts: 6705 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: April 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shoots Flies
at Fifty Yards!
Picture of SuhlShooter
posted Hide Post
Can't wait to see pictures of the new truck. What will the personal license say? KG UV HLL

CONGRATS!

Posts: 3028 | Location: Hit the ground running in Moultrie, GA | Registered: July 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Who else?
Picture of Jager
posted Hide Post
That worked out great.

Until you grabbed her hoohoo.

Be careful, brother.

Posts: 2568 | Location: Phoenix, Arizona | Registered: October 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 229DAK
posted Hide Post
Congrats, Marzy. Take it one day at a time and always the high road.

Posts: 9001 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
Congratulatons!

Posts: 3697 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Drive it like you stole it.

Let try to "outdrive you" and put herself into the wall.

Congrats!

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The success of a solution usually depends upon your point of view
posted Hide Post
You need to crush her and run her out of the company.

Your allies will respect you and her allies will fear you.

“We truly live in a wondrous age of stupid.” - 83v45magna

"I think it's important that people understand free speech doesn't mean free from consequences societally or politically or culturally."
-Pranjit Kalita, founder and CIO of Birkoa Capital Management

Posts: 3839 | Location: Jacksonville, FL | Registered: September 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SpinZone:
You need to crush her and run her out of the company.

Your allies will respect you and her allies will fear you.

(To paraphrase) To crush your enemy. See her driven before you. And to hear the lamentations of her woman.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

Only in an insane world are the sane considered insane.

The memories of a man in his old age
Are the deeds of a man in his prime

Posts: 14020 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
God will always provide
Picture of Fla. Jim
posted Hide Post
Guess the real world....

Posts: 4403 | Location: White City, Florida | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Almost as Fast as a Speeding Bullet
Picture of Otto Pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
She got promised a raise, her own workstation and printer if she helped usurp me.

Congrats Mars! A lot of hard work is paying off.

My only concern is the quote above. Is the person who made those promises someone who can make your life difficult?

Aeronautics confers beauty and grandeur, combining art and science for those who devote themselves to it. . . . The aeronaut, free in space, sailing in the infinite, loses himself in the immense undulations of nature. He climbs, he rises, he soars, he reigns, he hurtles the proud vault of the azure sky. — Georges Besançon

Posts: 11502 | Location: Denver and/or The World | Registered: August 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
The woman needs to go. She will more than likely continue to make things hard on you. Some will even resort to concoct lies/accuse of sexual harassment, etc.

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3955 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Congrats and as some have already said, you need to watch this woman like a hawk.

DOCUMENT EVERYTHING with her. Do not let her get you into a closed door session alone with her. She is the enemy and will now look for every chance she can get to usurp you and WILL continue to gun for your job. Trust her about as far as you can throw her.

Posts: 33601 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
Oh she was ordered to get along with me.

They told her do NOT try ANY form of sabotage or setting me up for failure because of my SPOTLESS track record of high profit and unsurpassed production.

As for toady employee, she will never set foot in my department ever again.

She chose poorly.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34081 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Big Stack
posted Hide Post
Mars, I what industry is this?

Posts: 21240 | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
Architectural signage.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!

Posts: 34081 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Big Stack
posted Hide Post
Ah, thanks.

When reading these posts, it helps to know the general category of the business.

Posts: 21240 | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Quit staring at my wife's Butt
Picture of XLT
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mars_Attacks:
Architectural signage.

do you use Artcam for this?

Posts: 5574 | Registered: February 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by XLT:

do you use Artcam for this?

SAi software products.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!

Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
After reading about your ongoing situation, I have one question: have you seen the new GMC Sierra tailgate? That's a sweet truck with good work potential and looks good to boot. A management level truck, professional grade and whatnot. A Marzy Edition might look good on you.....

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6389 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post