SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Did I miss something? Why are all the firearm vendors out of stock?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Did I miss something? Why are all the firearm vendors out of stock? Login/Join 
Be Careful What You Wish For...
Picture of Monk
posted
Was there a panic buying frenzy that I missed? Everyone, everywhere, is out of everything. And have been for awhile. What's up?

Georgeair: "...looking around my house this morning, it's not easily defended for long by two people in the event of real anarchy. The entryways might be slick for the latecomers though...."

Posts: 11865 | Location: Hoisting the colors in a strange land | Registered: February 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Must be local to you. I ordered a P320C .45 and had it in hand 3 days later from LGS.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16004 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be Careful What You Wish For...
Picture of Monk
posted Hide Post
I mean online. BCM seems to be out of stock on everything. SKDTac. G&R. I'm not sure what Daniel Defense has been up to but it hasn't been making rails. Etc.

Georgeair: "...looking around my house this morning, it's not easily defended for long by two people in the event of real anarchy. The entryways might be slick for the latecomers though...."

Posts: 11865 | Location: Hoisting the colors in a strange land | Registered: February 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
When you fall, I will be there to catch you -With love, the floor
posted Hide Post
Amid ongoing reports of deteriorating sales in the black rifle market, firearms manufacturer Daniel Defense laid off an undisclosed number of employees. According to conversations with those affected and social media posts, on Friday, Sept. 29 and Monday, Oct. 2., the firearms manufacturer eliminated approximately 100 full-time positions.

Read more: http://www.recoilweb.com/danie...5.html#ixzz5BMtPG9iL

Richard Scalzo
Epping, NH

http://www.bigeastakitarescue.net

Posts: 5803 | Location: Epping, NH | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
NOt sure what you are looking for but try here:

https://www.weaponoutfitters.com

They have a lot of stuff in stock and they ship fast. Plus if you put one of their calendars in your cart and spend over 20 or 30 bucks I think, it will be free. And it’s a cool calendar.

Code LongTom will get you 10% off.

BTW I’m not at all affiliated. I follow them on Facebook and have ordered in the past. They are a good company.

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15249 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Speling Champ
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Monk:
I mean online. BCM seems to be out of stock on everything. SKDTac. G&R. I'm not sure what Daniel Defense has been up to but it hasn't been making rails. Etc.

BCM has been out of stock for years It seems like.

Posts: 1603 | Location: Utah | Registered: July 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
I'm going to guess it's manufacturer cut-backs, then the recent calls for more gun control. Just a guess, mind you. I'm not in the market for guns or ammo, so I've not been paying attention.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
BCM has a lot of stuff in stock, they just are incapable of removing old items they have no intention of making or stocking again.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Everyone, everywhere, is out of everything.

quote:
BCM seems to be out of stock on everything.

Total exaggeration.

Q

Posts: 26203 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
I don't know where you live, but I can tell you (from my own LGS visits) that 18, 19, 20 YO's are buying everything they can afford right now. So much so, that at one point our state background check system was quite backed up.

This may only being occurring in blue states. not sure.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10860 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
quote:
Everyone, everywhere, is out of everything.
quote:
BCM seems to be out of stock on everything.

Total exaggeration.

Yes. Found I picture of the OP.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post