SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Money....
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Money.... Login/Join 
posted
Everyone wants to send me money......

Got an email from Mrs. Trump this morning telling me there are millions of USD waiting for me, said Melania Trump, in a bank in Benin.

Hmmmm.

A few weeks ago, I received an email from Mrs. Obama pledging millions of cash to me. Her bank was in Nigeria.

In the past few months, Valerie Jarrett, the IRS, the CIA and even the FBI, all want to send me cash.

Even Mother Teresa, who is dead want's to send me money.

Gee, I never knew I had such nice friends..

/sarcasm.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post

Posts: 23381 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hoping for better pharmaceuticals
Picture of AZSigs
posted Hide Post
quote:
A few weeks ago, I received an email from Mrs. Obama pledging millions of cash to me. Her bank was in Nigeria.

That one is probably real.

Getting shot is no achievement. Hitting your enemy is. NRA Endowment Member . NRA instructor

Posts: 8753 | Location: Peoria, Arizona | Registered: April 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post