SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Urinal Rule Breakers
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Urinal Rule Breakers Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Reminds me of this:

Posts: 1474 | Location: Washington | Registered: August 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks, guys ! Now I'm never going to enter a men's room again without thinking of this. It did remind me of a story about my late father, that I have related many times. My dad was a very serious Catholic. He came from the old school, more Catholic than the Pope. Never ate meat on Fridays, not just Lent, never. Needless to say he was not into all the hand holding and shaking hands during Mass. When we went to church with dad, we always looked forward to the Sign of Peace. Everyone else would be turning to their neighbor, shaking hands, etc. Dad would bow his head and cover his face with his right hand, seemingly deep in prayer.
One evening dad and a friend were attending a basketball game at a large arena. The two of them went to the men's room and were at the urinals. A third man comes in and joins them. My dad and his friend finish first and proceed to the sinks. While washing their hands, they see the third person, zip up and head out the door, bypassing the sinks in the process. My dad turns to his friend and said, "Now you know why I don't shake hands with those bastards in church!"

Posts: 2559 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"The World is my Urinal"......really, it is !

Anywho, wanna be a clown? As your standing shoulder to shoulder with some other dude pissing, simply say: "Hey, nice wrist watch"

I follow proper etiquette as much as I can but if only one is open, I'm taking it.

Posts: 141 | Registered: August 06, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SAC trained killer
Picture of Ricardokid11
posted Hide Post
" Don't eat the big white mint" . Big Grin

" May I always be the kind of person my dog thinks I am".

Posts: 2083 | Location: Glen Allen, VA. | Registered: July 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post

Posts: 23244 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No ethanol!
posted Hide Post
Recently I'm sure you guys have noticed all the lowered urinals. Since they don't make the good 'ol one size fits all-the-way-to-the-floor anymore, we now get kiddie ones too. Some are so low that a tall guy might need to watch for the TOP edge. I simply hate it when presented with 2 choices, the 4' 11" guy in front of me takes the tall one and needs to stay on his toes to use it. That is not swingin' above your weight, no sir!

------------------
The plural of anecdote is not data. -Frank Kotsonis

Posts: 1990 | Location: Berks Co PA | Registered: December 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cparktd
posted Hide Post
Someone called out a guy at work who was heading for the door without washing his hands.

He replied...
I love my dick, I wash my hands BEFORE I touch it!

If it ain't woke... don't fix it.

Posts: 4118 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: February 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cparktd:
Someone called out a guy at work who was heading for the door without washing his hands.

He replied...
Back when I was in the Navy, the joke was that a Marine and a Sailor were both in the head, urinating. The sailor finished and started to walk out.

The marine called him, saying "In the Marine Corps, they teach us to wash our hands after we piss."

The sailor replied, "In the Navy, they teach us not to piss on our hands."

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30545 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tgtshuter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
quote:
Originally posted by cparktd:

He replied...
Back when I was in the Navy, the joke was that a Marine and a Sailor were both in the head, urinating. The sailor finished and started to walk out.

The marine called him, saying "In the Marine Corps, they teach us to wash our hands after we piss."

The sailor replied, "In the Navy, they teach us not to piss on our hands."

Yep. I've heard several variations of that one.

Insert your favorite college rivalry for instance...

Posts: 711 | Location: SC, USA | Registered: October 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by preten2b:
Recently I'm sure you guys have noticed all the lowered urinals. Since they don't make the good 'ol one size fits all-the-way-to-the-floor anymore, we now get kiddie ones too. Some are so low that a tall guy might need to watch for the TOP edge. I simply hate it when presented with 2 choices, the 4' 11" guy in front of me takes the tall one and needs to stay on his toes to use it. That is not swingin' above your weight, no sir!

And if you choose poorly you get splatter on your pants.

Posts: 17871 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

As a matter of fact, the all the way to the floor urinals seem to be making a comeback. I see them frequently in some of the swankier hotels and restaurants. As for "splashback", you don't realize the extent of the problem, until you start wearing shorts in the summertime.

Posts: 2559 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never Go
Full Retard
Picture of MitchbSC
posted Hide Post
"So. This is where the dicks hang out."

They don't think it be like it is, but it do.

Posts: 4797 | Location: SC | Registered: January 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Corgis Rock
Picture of Icabod
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ripley:
quote:
Originally posted by rburg:
No, I didn't bother to wash my hands. Mine is small enough I don't need 2 hands to do the task.

Size notwithstanding, I keep mine clean and make a particular point not to pee on myself. Wink

It's not peeing on yourself. It's the fact that your pride and joy is cooped up in your pants right next to your rectum. Plus it gets hot and moist in there so things travel.

“ The work of destruction is quick, easy and exhilarating; the work of creation is slow, laborious and dull.

Posts: 6060 | Location: Outside Seattle | Registered: November 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Icabod:
quote:
Originally posted by Ripley:
quote:
Originally posted by rburg:
No, I didn't bother to wash my hands. Mine is small enough I don't need 2 hands to do the task.

Size notwithstanding, I keep mine clean and make a particular point not to pee on myself. Wink

It's not peeing on yourself. It's the fact that your pride and joy is cooped up in your pants right next to your rectum. Plus it gets hot and moist in there so things travel.

TMI !

High Drag, Low Speed!
Picture of Heatmiser
posted Hide Post
quote:

If you are getting poopy dick just by wearing underwear, you're doing it wrong.

“Sons of Bitches! Take this blindfold off and let me see my bride!"

Posts: 667 | Location: Central Arkansas | Registered: April 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
I laughed so hard I pissed myself!

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10895 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Beautiful Mind
Picture of DetonicsMk6
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NK402:
quote:

As for "splashback", you don't realize the extent of the problem, until you start wearing shorts in the summertime.

Yes, exactly! The local movie theater has urinals with minimal spacing and no dividers. Son and I go see a movie and are using the facilities when the show gets out and I head into a stall to take a leak. Son knows I don't have a modest bone in my body and asks, "Why the stall?" I told him the last time I used the urinals in there when it was busy and I was wearing shorts I almost had to beat someone senseless!

Posts: 4801 | Registered: March 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Let's be careful
out there
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Heatmiser:
quote:

If you are getting poopy dick just by wearing underwear, you're doing it wrong.

Okay, that one did about make me pee my pants. Bladder control aint what it used to be.

Posts: 7333 | Location: NW OHIO | Registered: May 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Sometimes it happens that the middle one is the only one open. Reluctantly, you step up there only to have the other two guys finish and leave. You’re left there using the middle urinal with no one on either side. You can feel the next guy who comes along thinking, “What a douche.” I want to explain...but

Posts: 13166 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post